• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Jeep For Sale Just testing the Waters (Merry Christmas)

Re:

ttt. Momma says it has to go if I'm gonna get a El Crawlmino. Drove this dude last night and was dodging panties all over town! Squeezed 100lbs on the scale before I left, got back and squeezed a buck 40. It's just that kinda ride. Oh and Bobby Tanner leaned against it one time to tie his shoe and I'm pretty sure TC was either pissing near it or on it but either way it has been graced with the high octane piss of TC and the touch of Mr Tanner. :driving:

money_pit_yj said:
ttt. Momma says it has to go if I'm gonna get a El Crawlmino. Drove this dude last night and was dodging panties all over town! Squeezed 100lbs on the scale before I left, got back and squeezed a buck 40. It's just that kinda ride. Oh and Bobby Tanner leaned against it one time to tie his shoe and I'm pretty sure TC was either pissing near it or on it but either way it has been graced with the high octane piss of TC and the touch of Mr Tanner. :driving:
classic I about pissed myself reading this one :dblthumb: I need to get with you and get some specs on this beast I've got a JD Gator I'd like to do something similar to if you don't care.

I would gladly pay a Buck -Fifty to have my picture made sitting behind the wheel of this awesume beast. Can I wire the monies to your bank account, monies should be there in 150 days after Christmas of 2015. MERRY CHRISTMAS.

1tonyj said:
Is that a 747 custom roll bar......be a lot cooler if it is :****:

Im not sure of what or who 747 motorsports is or was so I can't reference it in this post. However I think one thing folks are overlooking is the custom paint scheme on this beauty, as you can see from my picture, I sparred no expenses as far as paint is concerned. I even created a custom paint board to paint my grill, will let that go upon sell of the vehicle. Also notice the rectangulation of the rear box as it triangulates with the front links.

fordcontraption01 said:
I'm intrested now after taking a better look at it. It's just what I've been looking for. How big of a driver will it accept?

It doesn't care as much about the size of the driver as much as the composition. The most compatible driver for this rig to accept is the following:
1/8 Brains
5/8 Balls
0/8 common sense
5/8 right foot
2/8 random other go fastness

For those who can't add you will see that is a total of 12/8ths, which is 4/8ths more than your average driver. Keep that in mind when making offers. I can't be responsible for your life.

KyTrash said:
I would gladly pay a Buck -Fifty to have my picture made sitting behind the wheel of this awesume beast. Can I wire the monies to your bank account, monies should be there in 150 days after Christmas of 2015. MERRY CHRISTMAS.

no monies need to be wired from me. I have a buck-fifty in my back yard. lemme know when we can meat.

rednecklights said:

Oh gosh, I forgot about that guy. Yes all of these modifications were done after he customized the roll cage. It was actually just wrapping paper tubes taped together and gusseted with tp rolls. I won a bunch of free shop time from him at a Keno game in tunica. I wasn't real pleased with the work so I disassembled it and filled out a card requesting more information from the Jehovas Whitnesses.

LandSpeeder said:
no monies need to be wired from me. I have a buck-fifty in my back yard. lemme know when we can meat.

Props my man. The detail in your photoshop is very nice. I literally lol'd out loud! I was rotfling all over my office. Kudos on the good work and for taking it to the next level!

money_pit_yj said:
Props my man. The detail in your photoshop is very nice. I literally lol'd out loud! I was rotfling all over my office. Kudos on the good work and for taking it to the next level!

what's photoshop? MS Paint is FREE! LOL! 5 minutes a lil free-hand... I opted not to clean up the lines... but I suppose I should have.

Back on topic... I'm not really digging the wheels, that run in to the tires, that run in to the wheels. Willing to keep the wheels? I dug a set of wheels outta the scrap bin, it was on this bucket named "Poon Dover" or somethin

ea86886a.jpg

Re: Jeep For Sale Just testing the Waters (Merry Christmas) please delete!!!!

LandSpeeder said:
what's photoshop? MS Paint is FREE! LOL! 5 minutes a lil free-hand... I opted not to clean up the lines... but I suppose I should have.

Back on topic... I'm not really digging the wheels, that run in to the tires, that run in to the wheels. Willing to keep the wheels? I dug a set of wheels outta the scrap bin, it was on this bucket named "Poon Dover" or somethin

ea86886a.jpg

Just delete this thread. I try to pay a guy a compliment and all of a sudden he wants to bash my stuff and talk like he knows more than me. I have logged over 6000 hours on photo editing software and world of Warcraft so 2 things I know are pictures and tires and wheels. If you are going to bash my stuff be smart about it. Those wheels on that POS buggy would never work, mine are German left handed threaded Wilson combat wheels. Whatever buggy you have pictures of is obviously some hack builder hair trying to make a name for himself. Probably just for show! My build resumes speak for themselves and I'm done with this. moderated please delete and I will just sell it on Pinterest. I have been pinned numerous times, sometimes multiple times by the same person and have never been treated like this. Sorry Hardline you just lost out on a true piece of art! Moderator please delete. :ban:

This buggy has a name. It's FatTime UltraJenny. Made by TheLifeofTripleMadKnuckleB

And it ain't even minesez. It's Timmie Lovett's buggy.

Do you have any pics of the interior? Are the Kirkeys? Motor specs, blown, turdbo'd or biracially fueled? (Ie, hybrid vs inbred vs eat bread) what about sound system, MP3, Bluetooth or 8track? Are you entertaing trades for similar low mileage off-road Rascal scooter on pane? :dunno:

Speaking of trades....what do u consider trade value to be?...since it always seems to be higher than cash price. Let me know cause I got a nice BMX u can take over some sweet jumps!

1tonyj said:
Speaking of trades....what do u consider trade value to be?...since it always seems to be higher than cash price. Let me know cause I got a nice BMX u can take over some sweet jumps!
Not trying to kidnap the OG's OP, sail thread....but what kind of BMX and how what is your askin price, 1tonyj?