• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Jeep For Sale Just testing the Waters (Merry Christmas)

CHASMAN9 said:
Do you have any pics of the interior? Are the Kirkeys? Motor specs, blown, turdbo'd or biracially fueled? (Ie, hybrid vs inbred vs eat bread) what about sound system, MP3, Bluetooth or 8track? Are you entertaing trades for similar low mileage off-road Rascal scooter on pane? :dunno:

Holy JEEBUS! A rascal on pane?! Somebody help me up!
At this point errbody all fighting for second right of refusal.

Just to add a few more details to help sale this thing:
Interior- Adaptive interior technology looks how you want it. Seats are fully custom, they were built by an Asiacan Seat maker name Jose Ramirez Chang and he measured my entire lower unit and built these seats to my specs with a custom dish to cradle my large brass mismatched testicles. Don't worry if you are like many men and don't quite :tc like I do, it flips over and acts as a FUPA rest.

motor Specs- It runs on 127 octane two stroke diesel oil. It has a screw type hydro boost blowecharger that is synced to my iPhone and variably boosts based on days of the week. It really turns it up on Tuesdays.

Trade value- more than you can afford and as I mentioned I will trade for a nice custom buggy or a winch. Maybe some 33 12.50 15 Stickies on 100 Spoke Daytons for the crawlmino.

Sale pending.
Dude never showed up, back to top.

money_pit_yj said:
Shaved and locked Dana 35 rear and Rockwell front.

Great combo. That is like taking my D44 rear / D60 front in my old rig to a whole new level.

LandSpeeder said:
Holy JEEBUS! A rascal on pane?! Somebody help me up!
At this point errbody all fighting for second right of refusal.

On 31" bf Goodyear Thornturd tls stickies with 6 bolt center cap Michelin titanubirum alloy wheels, Rockwell pattern 12 1/2" backspace. This thing can go fro 0-6.8 mph in under 6 minutes without the juice put to it. It also scales any curb at Burger King with no problem.
Search YouTube for Ultimate Rascal F1 Gravelrama at Grady's retirement party. :driving: