• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

jeep help

I am assuming you are putting a test plug into a wire setting it on a grounded metal someplace and looking for spark?

What relays doesn't the older FI system have? Could it be one of them in the distribution box?

I would get a wiring diagram and start tracing wires.

whats the condition of the wire harness from from the CPS? could it have been damged in the swap? If it was the signal wont make it from the CPS.

NAXJA.ORG is a cherokee site, but those guys know the 4.0 engines, might want to start looking there...

yes well i checked it connection and i am getting power to the coil on the correct wire pins..

on the coil find the ground post and put a test light (disconnect the ground) on it. You should see the light flash when you turn the engine over.

just put that thing up on the shelf next to all the other cherokee **** and forget about it. haha, good luck man:flipoff:

just put that thing up on the shelf next to all the other cherokee **** and forget about it. haha, good luck man:flipoff:

ha ha ha ya next to all the parts i got from you to put on when i did the motor swap..... i mean it might keep the half dozen or so race sleps company that are never going to move again ha

did you try putting a little wiskey in the fuel tank and alittle in a glass for yourself? that usually works for me...than smoke about 5 cigarettes, and kick the tire.....thats my ritual.:beer:

....after I've tried everything else of course.:stirpot:

Latest posts