• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Jeep plastic hood/grill

Campbell Enterprises makes them in different widths, Bailey runs one on her Ultra 4 car, and, Meredith Machine in Joplin Mo. Used to as well

blacksheep10 said:
I think all those guys made glass, I was thinking trent or somebody was making some out of gatorade bottle plastic that could take a hit without exploding

You are right, I did not even think of it in those terms.

slravenel said:
Team She-J

all sorts of styles and widths

I bought my last one from him but I've sent several emails over the last week or so with no response. Anybody know if he's still in business?

1TONTJ said:
I bought my last one from him but I've sent several emails over the last week or so with no response. Anybody know if he's still in business?

he is, we just got a 54" set for the buggy we are building.

Might have to call him and leave a message. I know he is a bit slower than he used to be...couple week lead time. But the product (and price) are definitely worth it. The fiberglass is the perfect combo of flexible and rigid.

1TONTJ said:

slravenel said:

Might have to call him and leave a message. I know he is a bit slower than he used to be...couple week lead time. But the product (and price) are definitely worth it. The fiberglass is the perfect combo of flexible and rigid.

He had some health problems last I heard.

But it is some nice glass work. :****:

slravenel said:

You wouldn't happen to have a phone number would you? All I have is the email address.