• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Jeep rockcrawler project tons of stuff

krueger86 said:
How much you want for complete propane setup?

Well I wouldn't be able to ship the tanks cause they are full or mostly full, but everything else should be good. So impco 425, model E, lockoff, lines, air filter, tank brackets, -------500 and of course you pay the shipping.

csimonds said:
How much for the complete hydro set? and are the tires and wheels for sale?

Tires are sold sorry........The wheels now have 37" goodyear mts on em and holding up the axles. I am a long ways from you too. The complete hydraulic set I would go 700 and you pay shipping.

s10me said:
how much for coil brackets and airshocks

I have several interested in airshocks but 250 plus shipping. Coil brackets, which ones? Three sets there, one pair for frame, one pair for axles and one flat set. All new but one sat for a while and has some surface buildup.

codywells123 said:
How much for heims and link bars?

The eight 1.25 large heims would be 200 you pay shipping as they are brand new. The link bars, do you want em all? Shipping would probably kill any deal at all though as they are heavy as hell!!! I would take 350 for all of em but once again shipping em would suck!!!...............probably more in JJs and heims there.

I will take the 8 heims. As long as there are 4 lefts and 4 rights. I would also be interested in ther Artec truss. I sent you a P.M. Thanks

IRONMIKE said:
I will take the 8 heims. As long as there are 4 lefts and 4 rights. I would also be interested in ther Artec truss. I sent you a P.M. Thanks

I forgot to mention they are all right hand thread..........I am sending you a pm

I've tried to reply to everyone that has pm'ed me etc. Really hard to keep up with guys so sorry If I haven't . Thanks--------Kyle

Well looks like this is a full on part out...........just sold the tcase and lots of other stuff close to being sold or pending. Bring the offers and I'll do my best to get back to you guys. Thanks----------Kyle