• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Jeep rockcrawler project tons of stuff

s10me said:
how much for all the coil spring brackets

I will take 70 plus whatever shipping is to you. The coil brackets are 70 miles away at moment but I am hoping to make a quick run to get most of the parts being asked about on Monday............

I think I have now replied to all questions now...............what craziness it is to keep up with LOL. All I can tell you guys is the interest is overwhelming and I didn't expect to part out so the fact that my rig is 70 miles away sucks LOL. Anyways hopefully this monday (the 29th) I am going to get the parts so I can get proper quotes for everyone etc. .Very sorry for the wait but once again I didn't expect to part and so quickly.

Sorry for the delay guys but I am going tomorrow to get some of the other parts being asked about at my buddies 70 miles away so I can get those quotes for you! Once again sorry for the delay. As for the some of you I have given quotes too speak up now.......................

Ok I think I have replied to some of you already. The airshocks are sold, np205 sold, heims are pending, steering is pending, Engine is pending,.....................The PM messaging sucks here seems it is hit or miss and you can't go and look back at what you have already sent so I am not sure who or what I have to sell to. This has been one big pain in the ass!!

It probably would be as bad if you would edit your first post and put prices for everything you have left. Just a suggestion.

ibrokeit said:
It probably would be as bad if you would edit your first post and put prices for everything you have left. Just a suggestion.

I just might do that when I have the time....................Thanks lol

Edited first post with some prices and whats left........................Nothing in stone but I also know what I have. Thanks-------------Kyle

What is some specs on the driveshafts?
Length?
Size of joint?

Thanks.

Let me get some pics up and some specs of them. I am trying to remember but I think most are toyota, however have a few with 1350s and 1410s......need to check what all is there.

Yo Kyle,
This guy is awsome to work with. The hydraulic steering is in the mail on its way to my house. Don't forget I have dibs on the truss. Just got to wait till next week when I get paid again to finish the deal. Free bump for ya.
Ironmike

IRONMIKE said:
Yo Kyle,
This guy is awsome to work with. The hydraulic steering is in the mail on its way to my house. Don't forget I have dibs on the truss. Just got to wait till next week when I get paid again to finish the deal. Free bump for ya.
Ironmike

Thanks man appreciate it!

offroadman83 said:
I will take 70 plus whatever shipping is to you. The coil brackets are 70 miles away at moment but I am hoping to make a quick run to get most of the parts being asked about on Monday............

can you check shipping to 30152

Re: Re: Re: Jeep rockcrawler project tons of stuff

s10me said:
can you check shipping to 30152

I sold all brackets today to my buddy. Sorry...

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Re: Re: Re: Jeep rockcrawler project tons of stuff

bjeep said:
What is some specs on the driveshafts?
Length?
Size of joint?

Thanks.

Looked at them an decided to keep them for my next project, plus I don't wanna deal with shipping em. Sorry

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2