• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Jeep Yj on tons. MAJOR PRICE DROP MUST SELL ASAP.

THE GODFATHER

So heres some details: Bullitproof 4.0 inline 6cyl. with More Bomb proof Motor mounts 5 spd. tranny. bomb proof tranny mounts 231 case with SYE and new seal Flat BellySkid Plate Heavy duty custom built long travel drive shafts

78-79 Ford F-350 Sno-Fighter Dana 60 Detroit Locker and 5.13 gears Chromoly 35 spline Yukon Outers Factory 10 35 spline Chromoly Inners Longfield Super U-Joints 35 spline Skull DriveFlanges

78-79 Dana 60 Rear Detroit Locker and 5.13 Gears Yukon Chromoly shafts New carrier and pinion bearing in Oct.

3 Link Front with Coils 4 Link Rear with Coils Heavy duty diff. guard with 4 Link Brace Heavy duty diff gueard on front

Heavy duty front Truss with Ram mount PSC FULL HYDRO KIT Double Ended PSCRAM High steer KIT

BLUE TORCH FAB ROCKER GUARDS BLUE TORCH FAB COMP CUT CORNERS SMITTYBUILT FRONT TUBE FENDERS WARN FRONT BUMPER ANDWINCH MOUNT

CUSTOM LED TAIL LIGHTS WITH INTEGRATEDREVERSELED'S Rigid Dually LED Spots with Windshield mount

Aluminum Radiator Electric fan steering cooler with fan

Spray in bed liner on floor $500 dollar sunken Aluminum fuel cell. All Gages still work!

42" IROKS WITH 90% TREAD CUSTOM RE-CENTERED 12 BOLT H1 DOUBLE BEADLOCKS PRESSED CENTERS, ROCKS RINGS, ANDPVC CENTERS

This jeep has wheeled all over Missouri, illinois, Indian, Kentucky, and Tennessee and does very well and always pulls back on the trailer at the end of the day!

looking trade for a rzr 217-855-0866 had it on Craig's List for 12,500 but I'm laid off and it has to go so make an offer!

Re: Jeep Yj on tons. Very dependable and built right! Must sell!

Here is a pic

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    258.6 KB · Views: 122

interested in an 06 lj?

wheeled with this jeep numerous times, it NAVER brakes. probably toughest yj I have ever saw. bump for a nice jeep, great seller glws! :dblthumb:

buggy68 said:
wheeled with this jeep numerous times, it NAVER brakes. probably toughest yj I have ever saw. bump for a nice jeep, great seller glws! :dblthumb:

Thanks man I will miss it for sure but its got to go A.S.A.P. price drop to $8995 with no winch if it sells by next Tuesday I can haul it to Nashville call me at 217-855-0866.

Im still wanting to see more pics and are you still coming to Tenn with jeep.my number is 478-986-8769

Latest posts