• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Jellico?

We was the last group to ride there it was my first and I guess last trip there had a great time. I broke the ring gear in my buggy first day there so I got lucky and was able to ride with someone else the second day. I pulled more winch cable the second day then I care to for a long time. :puke:

ChickenShit Attorney thats scared that he might have to earn his ****ing paycheck. If it were me, I would find an attorney with some nuts :tc

Dwalk said:
ChickenShit Attorney thats scared that he might have to earn his ****ing paycheck. If it were me, I would find an attorney with some nuts :tc

As good attorney will assess your risk and means to mitigate it. Closing the property may have been the best mitigation. If you have ever been in a courtroom on a claim you are not insured against, it is very stressful. Not to mention very expensive, even if you win.

I have never met a GOOD attorney, The last one I attained from Birmingham was the biggest piece of **** I've ever talked to. His last name was Tippler. BEWARE

I am not sure they are mining Jellico so soon, But Jason did ask me if I had ever wheeled Gray Rock, an I told him no, I was wanting to go this year to wheel it. He told me I had better wheel it this year because it is next on the list to close for mining reasons. So I guess we will be loosing another park. :wtflol:

well, this sucks! ive helped jason once or twice, he DID spend almost ALL his free time there, building new trails, maintaining the ones that were there... and the owner hes talking about (mike) is a great guy too, im sure there is alot more to the story, they had big plans for making the park more accessable to a more diverse group, making bypasses around the more difficult obstacles so mod'd jeeps could ride with buggies ect... im sure the descision wasnt made lightly... mike is a crawler man himself.

mikepotts said:
well, this sucks! ive helped jason once or twice, he DID spend almost ALL his free time there, building new trails, maintaining the ones that were there... and the owner hes talking about (mike) is a great guy too, im sure there is alot more to the story, they had big plans for making the park more accessable to a more diverse group, making bypasses around the more difficult obstacles so mod'd jeeps could ride with buggies ect... im sure the descision wasnt made lightly... mike is a crawler man himself.

Yes sir, Jason is a stand up guy. I hope they can find an answer to what ever the problems may be. He told me it goes very deep, an wasnt a quick thought to just close the park. It was just in the owner/owners best interest to do so.

JohnG said:
You did not need "that new news" for that!! :flipoff1:
What a ****

Anyways I hate to hear Rocky Top Ohv is closing really good place but oh we'll maybe it will be open again someday.

tbacon38 said:
What a ****

Anyways I hate to hear Rocky Top Ohv is closing really good place but oh we'll maybe it will be open again someday.

i was hoping the same thing, BUT... if they mine it, i would venture to guess all the work that was put into it would be destroyed! :(