• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Jellico?

zjtrey

Our group is wanting to ride Jellico but I've found the website is down and not much info out there.. I saw where the Bacon crew was there in November, whats the deal with riding there these days?

thanks!

thanks for the link... a guy from our group has sent whitejuggy a PM but hasn't heard anything back yet.. anybody know what the cost is to rent the park for a weekend?

Send one of the Bacon's a message. I'm sure that they can get you in touch with Jason.

Jellico is not closed it is open.A group can reserve the whole park just contact Jason for info.

Yeah a member of our group got up with Jason last night and he said its closed now, not even renting it out... Thanks for the info guys

I have been talking to Jason my self, an he is very up set. I had a ride scheduled for March 2013 an he called me about 3 weeks ago an said he was going to have to cancel on me because Jellico is NO MORE. He told me he had 6 yrs tied up into Jellico an is in his back yard, an he couldnt even ride there any more.

crawler nut said:
I have been talking to Jason my self, an he is very up set. I had a ride scheduled for March 2013 an he called me about 3 weeks ago an said he was going to have to cancel on me because Jellico is NO MORE. He told me he had 6 yrs tied up into Jellico an is in his back yard, an he couldnt even ride there any more.

Did he say what caused it to close?

JohnG said:
Did he say what caused it to close?
He didnt go into any real detail, But he did tell me that the owner ownes a bunch of land an was even part owner of Grey Rock in AL. He told me that the owner had several meetings with attourneys etc, an they had told the owner it was in his best interest to close the park. He said it wasnt money concerns but that was about it. He said it went way deeper than that. So thats really all I know, at this point.

crawler nut said:
He didnt go into any real detail, But he did tell me that the owner ownes a bunch of land an was even part owner of Grey Rock in AL. He told me that the owner had several meetings with attourneys etc, an they had told the owner it was in his best interest to close the park. He said it wasnt money concerns but that was about it. He said it went way deeper than that. So thats really all I know, at this point.

goddamn insurance BS

AGAIN