• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Jersey shore

hardline gayness meter just went off the charts, and so sis the IQ meter.. But in the opposite direction...
I can;t make it through 5 minutes of that ****....

CheapJ7 said:
hardline gayness meter just went off the charts, and so sis the IQ meter.. But in the opposite direction...
I can;t make it through 5 minutes of that ****....

holy **** Jrich, I so thought that show was in your wheelhouse. I may have you pegged wrong :flipoff1:

I can't see how anybody would want to watch that spray painted hippo and all the fags she lives with :dunno:. They couldn't get a combined IQ above my shoe size, slutty, slookie, WTF ever her name is, looks like her head caught on fire and somebody put it out with a rope :****:. The best episode ever was where that dude knocked the **** out of her at that bar hitit. I rather watch Lawrence Welk than this trash. :puke:

you hate it and cant stand it but yet you know all about it and have a favorite episode...? am i missing something here?

dude its ok, fellow hardliners have admitted they liked it so its ok for you to like it, even TC likes it :****:
:tc

Sorry to disappoint you, but anybody who doesn't live under a rock knows a little about it. I've never watched it :****:, and doubt I ever will. Makes no sense to me, you can find dumb people with no purpose in life just by looking around. If they like it, fine, I think it's not worth my time.

Juan_Hong_Loe said:
But you would hit it?
I would, no lie, I think shes hawt! Not her face but the rest of her.

jwoww-playboyjpg-f5faceac8884625e_large.jpg

jwoww_jershey_shore_dragon_tattoo.jpg

jwoww_101020.jpg

Latest posts