• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Jersey shore

InDaShop said:
Sammi is way hooter IMO

Side by side with Jwoww.

MTV_JerseyShore_Sammi_JWOWW2.jpg

agreed...

ronnie jacked with her head severely.... dudes got problems.

This only thing keeping this thread from being completely :gay: is the pics of flashemifyougotem and :cougar:. Ex wife tried to make me watch Jersey Shore, guess that's part of the reason she's an EX.

T-shirt time!

Yep, i am in college and everyone has seen it. Blows my mind. The only thing that makes me smile is they are being straight used by MTV and I doubt are making any money from this besides some small time endorcements and all the liqour they can drink.

74_Chevota said:
T-shirt time!

Yep, i am in college and everyone has seen it. Blows my mind. The only thing that makes me smile is they are being straight used by MTV and I doubt are making any money from this besides some small time endorcements and all the liqour they can drink.

they make anywhere from 7K-12K for every club apperance. plus they have started to venture off into commercails, they also have contracts with car companies like BMW and mercedes.. my GF loves this show and keeps me updated, and i watch it too, not gonna lie!

Fawk those yankee fist pumping kids! We have more interesting drama and story lines on this forum than any reality show ever had, WAIT A MINUTE I've got it!! How about a Hardline Crawlers reality show laughing1 loller.gif :spin: Hell with all the youtube footage of everybody on here we're halfway there. Maybe we can get paid to show up at parties and :drinkers: for free. :dblthumb: