• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Jessi Combs

That sucks. She was very a impressive and accomplished person in this sport.

https://jalopnik.com/fastest-woman-on-four-wheels-jessi-combs-killed-in-jet-1837654356

terrible news. It is very obvious of the impact she had on so many people. My FB and IG are full of her smiles this morning. Gone too soon for sure.

onetoncrawler said:
terrible news. It is very obvious of the impact she had on so many people. My FB and IG are full of her smiles this morning. Gone too soon for sure.

Mine is to. She had done a lot of cool **** that I'll only get to dream about doing.

terrible loss. love the quote from her posted below. God speed Jessi.

It may seem a little crazy to walk directly into the line of fire... those who are willing, are those who achieve great things. .
People say I'm crazy. I say thank you ;)
.#fastestwomanonearth #almost #fasterthanfast #jetcar #afterburner #landpsee… https://t.co/IrnCQQWMGJ pic.twitter.com/A5NZ6Luq0u

— Jessi Combs (@TheJessiCombs) August 24, 2019

Sad news, she was a very accomplished woman. Though it sounds cliche', there is truth to the comment " she died doing what she loved"...not many people can honestly say that these days.

Never met her but she seemed super down to earth and was like one of the guys and by all accounts I guess she was. No doubt that those early episodes of Extreme4x4 got more people than just myself more interested in wheeling then we were before the show. She was a legit role model for young girls, not like all those phony ass girls in Hollywood and music that girls these days look up to

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

I'm an A-hole, but i'm already seeing "...women can't drive" meme's of her on social media/internet. Not even a "too soon" thing, just a complete douchebag thing.

Jessi never did anything to anyone or claimed to be better than anyone. She was a really nice person. I met her at pro-touring autocross long ago. Her and Lou Santiago hanging out.

Jduck said:
I think we can all imagine what a jet car crashing at 400 mph looks like without seeing the actual crash.

Shitshat on Pirate is that she broke the 512mph speed record before the crash, but that's purely scuttlebutt.

Truly SAD! My wife and I met her a few years ago at SEMA and we were both saddened when we received the news.

Attachments

• Jessie.jpg
    Jessie.jpg
    254.7 KB · Views: 163
Re: Re: Jessi Combs

ridered3 said:
Shitshat on Pirate is that she broke the 512mph speed record before the crash, but that's purely scuttlebutt.
I read somewhere, that she was going faster (512mph) on land than any woman ever had gone.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I have many of the same feelings that have already been said, I never got to meet her but wish I had. I just cant help myself from wanting to know what it was that failed to cause the crash.