• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Congrats to Jessica Huffman in crawl

halcat

Never rode with her or even met her, but have followed her build and have a WOD buggy # 2 in the GMP spread pic. Seems like a stand up gal and proud of her and a great article and spread in CRAWL mag. My wife is a huge off road and camping gal her self and it's good to see ladies get involved. Congratulation on the making the mag.

Haven't seen the article yet, but she is cool as fawk. One of the reasons why I decided going with a wod buggy is everyone that owns one is like family. :woot:

Congrats. Saw the Magazine today. Rock Bouncers have been taking over here lately. I bet the Jeep Purists are pissed! lol
There is also a little something about Rock Rods 5 in this issue. Hopefully that will lead to some Christmas Orders. thumb.gif

halcat said:
Never rode with her or even met her, but have followed her build and have a WOD buggy # 2 in the GMP spread pic. Seems like a stand up gal and proud of her and a great article and spread in CRAWL mag. My wife is a huge off road and camping gal her self and it's good to see ladies get involved. Congratulation on the making the mag.
I worked with her and her brother for a while,they are good people I enjoyed working with both of them!! They grew up wheeling,it's in the blood !

Been meaning to bump her thread in the Tech section to mention this. I haven't seen the article yet, it's not on shelves around here but hopefully I can pick it up soon.

dynajeep said:
Haven't seen the article yet, but she is cool as fawk. One of the reasons why I decided going with a wod buggy is everyone that owns one is like family. :woot:

100% the truth right there :****: