• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Jessi Combs

I seen the wreckage they posted. Tore all to hell and burnt. Now, with all that damage and a speed of 550+ mph, how the hell they know a front wheel failure happened?
I mean the NTSB can find a single bolt breaking into the gas tank of a wing when a plane is going 500-600MPH and crashes into the ground...I wouldn't be surprised here.

I mean the NTSB can find a single bolt breaking into the gas tank of a wing when a plane is going 500-600MPH and crashes into the ground...I wouldn't be surprised here.

I'm definitely not saying that's not what happened. That's way above my pay grade, to be able to figure something out like that, through all the damage. Regardless of what caused it, it's definitely unfortunate.

I always wondered how they were able to recreate crashes and figure it out. As black box can't go "here's your sign"...so saw a documentary and read a bit more about the process. It's a time painstaking process...

I do agree most unfortunate - I'm really interested to see how someone navigates at those speeds.

I always wondered how they were able to recreate crashes and figure it out. As black box can't go "here's your sign"...so saw a documentary and read a bit more about the process. It's a time painstaking process...

I do agree most unfortunate - I'm really interested to see how someone navigates at those speeds.
carefully or along for the ride