• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Jim Alexander's Passing...

BamaTJ

Hardline Crawler
I recieved some sad news from David on Saturday. Jim Alexander passed away of a massive heart attack while wheeling in Clayton. I know many on this board got the privledge of wheeling with Jim. He was a great guy and was always willing to lend a hand. He led our group around Clayton in 2007 and I took Ricky to Hot Springs that fall to shoot his Sunray Buggy for CRAWL. He and Nolen were great friends so I know he is taking it hard. There is a thread on PBB remembering Jim.

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=827488

HotSprings9-14-2007072Small.jpg

The man passed doing something he dearly loved. I suppose there is worse ways to go. Jim was a really nice guy and Im honored that I got that chance to wheel with him on his stomping grounds in Clayton. He will be missed !

Thought and prayers go out to his family and friends...

No better way to go out IMO... Wheel on friend...

Jim was one of the coolest guys I've ever met. When I met him in Hot Springs it only took a few minutes and it felt like we were old friends. He'll be missed. :(

347097571_8o6hh-M.jpg

Speeding said:
Jim was one of the coolest guys I've ever met. When I met him in Hot Springs it only took a few minutes and it felt like we were old friends. He'll be missed. :(

347097571_8o6hh-M.jpg

Plus Ricky got to drive the baddest rock crawler in the planet for a few hundred yards while he helped me back down a steep shale climb that I had no business being on in the TJ. Jim was first class.

I talked to Jim on several occasions about rigs axles etc....Almost sold him caddy on dubs a month ago...Super nice guy that always shot you straight...sad to hear this news....RIP JIM

It just spun me when wyatt called with the news on sunday. I couldn't believe it. You never saw that guy without a smile on his face. I had the privilege of wheeling with him twice, and he is a 100% class act and really went for the hard stuff every time. The wheeling community is less for not having him around.

man i hate hearing this
that guy was one of the nicest people i've met, cool to talk to and just an overall fun guy to be around
wish i wheeled with him more

Latest posts