• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Jimmy 4x4 Chassis

Mortalis5509

New 2" DOM chassis called Bloodline. Chassis links, ls motor mounts, and 4l80 mounts were set by jimmys. Transfer case is open to whatever you like.

Rear fuel cell tray, rear upper radiator mount, and front winch mounts all welded up. The radiator can go to the rear or front. I did rear due to engine size.

It's includes all bracket, all side panals, roof, fiberglass hood, cowl, dash, qa1 specific misalignment spacers, engine skid, seat mounts, and floor.

It's been sitting in a gurage.
$ 10,500

Selling the engine? Radiator? Oil cooler? If so send me some prices. Axles?

Re:

Im pretty sure we're keeping that stuff, I know the engine is staying.

kmcminn said:
Why are you selling the chassis.

Only thing I can figure is,

417chevy and Dynamite Designs are collaborating to build a new super trick chassis for him, so naturally he'd 86 the Jimmys.

:dunno:

GLWS drool

Re: Re: Jimmy 4x4 Chassis

bjeep said:
Selling the engine? Radiator? Oil cooler? If so send me some prices. Axles?
I'm keeping all of that. There might be stuff here and there but nothing really big

Neal3000 said:
Dang this sucks
No, it's a good thing. Grabbing a rig that's just needs my drivetrain and swap to my axles. Pretty much complete.
kmcminn said:
Why are you selling the chassis.
Trying to save a dollar or two. Absolutely nothing wrong with it or its design. Going with something that is pretty much done so I can play a little sooner.

Dam i would like to have this.I am pretty sure my wife would leave me if i bought it home.

extremetownie said:
Dam i would like to have this.I am pretty sure my wife would leave me if i bought it home.
Just hide it in the woods. Lol

extremetownie said:

It would look good with your twin turbo motor and 14 bolts...and some bypasses!

Re:

You have a mouse in your pocket? Richard has stored enough crap he can't even work on his own junk.

extremetownie said:

Just hide it under Elmo!

Sent from my iPad , standing on my head and typing with my nose while using Tapatalk

Re:

ranger11 said:
I'm not a small guy but the third one was rough.
I know it had to be! I was gonna do that.. Then decided better not. Haha. Mine do have wheels but still, pretty heavy to be lifting that high. And also I'm confused, Yall partners on this? Just wondering.