• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

JIMMY SMITHS NEW REAR ENGINE BUGGY

more pics...

P2200375.jpg

P2200378.jpg

P2210391.jpg

HotRodpayton said:
He told me it seems sluggish compared to his other engines. We discussed gearing, trans bindage, and weight. He still believes the engine is just not what he wants. :dunno:

Slap in a solid roller and let that fat block eat!

BadAss ride!!

TOMMY RAINS said:
yes we build headers to fit our trucks we use 3 1/2 inch dirt car mufflers

Which ones specifically? Where would I go about getting them?

J. J.

they come from speedway motors part#917-63535 and they are 14.99 each hope this helps

Did he sale it? Because.I saw it's twin at Harlan at Fall Crawl. The Guy's from RPM at Bristol,Tn had one the looked like. I asked them if IT was a Jimmy Smith Buggy? They said that they don't know who built it?

KyTrash said:
Did he sale it? Because.I saw it's twin at Harlan at Fall Crawl. The Guy's from RPM at Bristol,Tn had one the looked like. I asked them if IT was a Jimmy Smith Buggy? They said that they don't know who built it?

Yeah he sold it, sounds like they bought it.

yes it got sold and rpm offroad bought it . we have not heard anything about it or from them since they bought it

Well,they beat the Hell out of It on Little Jagger. I could hear at ticking in the Big Block. We saw them later,down by Frank's house and It had lost OIL PRESSURE. I guess that It needs a over haul now.

Was the first and only time that I have saw Iroks smoke. I mean like a John Force Burnout. Somebody has to have some video,of IT.