• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

John G stickers

Enzo did you ever get my money? I sent it right about the time you were headed to KOH.

I did get your $.

Work is becoming crazy again and I am super busy on the weekends.

But I promise I'll get the last stickers that have been paid sent out before the end of the week.

That said, I'm still missing some peoples payment.

In the case I don't have everything paid for, I'll bring whatever stickers I have left at the Shamrock run and will sell them on the spot.

I will. I'm sure I'll see you around, like I always do. So if you can get one of those ballers you roll around with to slow down long enough to throw some stickers at me, I'd appreciate it. Lol

jeeptj99 said:
How will I recognize you? Want to shake the Frenchie's hand before he jets off. Not sure if i'm going to make Shamrock run or not.

He's easy to find. Tall, lanky guy with a backpack and camera. Funny accent and will be hitch hiking rides around.

I don't think I saw you Mr Jeeptj99 ???
I was trying to look for your rig but no luck.

Other than that, list is up to date as I shipped the last stickers that were paid for.

I have 15 stickers left. I'm removing whoever didn't pay and will take new people or will bring them to Shamrock if they're not gone by then.

Crap, I forgot you were looking for him. I was riding with him Saturday morning.

Bebop said:
I don't think I saw you Mr Jeeptj99 ???
I was trying to look for your rig but no luck.

Other than that, list is up to date as I shipped the last stickers that were paid for.

I have 15 stickers left. I'm removing whoever didn't pay and will take new people or will bring them to Shamrock if they're not gone by then.

Yeah it was a bit crowded. Hopefully I make Shamrock.

Had the pleasure to meet with Nan and Joy and give them the profits made by selling the stickers. Very nice persons. I'm glad I crossed their path.

927754DSC4934.jpg

The sticker sale raised $800 bucks which were all donated to the Shriners Hospitals for Children.

They do great things all year long, check them out : https://www.shrinershospitalsforchildren.org/

Thanks for your support !

BTW, I still have a few stickers left if you want some, send me a PM I'll hook you up.