• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Jokes

YOUNG said:
They decided that since Michael was 99% plastic that they will melt him down into Lego Blocks. This way the kids can play with him for a change.

Q: What’s the difference between Michael Jackson and a grocery bag?
A: One is white, made out of plastic, and dangerous for kids to play with and the other you carry your groceries in.

What's black and comes in little white cans?
Michael Jackson

McDonald's is bringing out a new burger ..."Michael Jackson Burger"...
It has 50 yr old meat inside 5 yr old buns.

Q: Why does Michael Jackson like twenty eight year olds?
A: Because there are twenty of them.

Only in America can you be born black and die white.

Q:What do Michael Jackson and Kmart have in common?
A: They both have boys pants half off!!

They're saying Michael died of food poisoning, apparently he ate some 12 year old nuts.

why does michael Jackson wear high waters?
he just puts the first pair of pants he finds on when he wakes up.

I used to have an adult, male, white employee. He was a super hard-ass. Been to prison (not jail) a couple times, former crack addict, got in bar fights nearly every weekend, had been shot on two seperate occasions in his life, double sleeve tats, absolutely no fear in this guy. Hard-ass worker, too. He was a huge MJ fan and would literally fight you to the death if you talked **** about MJ. I always found his love for MJ odd considering the other aspects of his life.

Re: Re: Re: Jokes

patooyee said:
I used to have an adult, male, white employee. He was a super hard-ass. Been to prison (not jail) a couple times, former crack addict, got in bar fights nearly every weekend, had been shot on two seperate occasions in his life, double sleeve tats, absolutely no fear in this guy. Hard-ass worker, too. He was a huge MJ fan and would literally fight you to the death if you talked **** about MJ. I always found his love for MJ odd considering the other aspects of his life.

He must've really been touched by Michael Jackson..........inappropriately.

Re: Re: Re: Jokes

muddinmetal said:
What makes all these Brock's momma jokes so funny is that she actually is kinda hot :****:

She always comes over when it's dark and I'm drunk, I wouldn't even recognize her in the light...

Grandpa is sitting on the porch and cracks open a beer. Grandson walks up and says let me have some. Grandpa says can your **** touch your asshole. Grandson says no. Grandpa says then you aint man enough to drink this beer
Next day grandpa gets a dip of snuff. Grandson says let me have some. Again grandpa says can your **** touch your asshole. Grandson says no and grandpa says you aint man enough for a dip.
Next day grandpa is smokin a joint. Grandson says let me hit it. Grandpa says can your **** touch your asshole. Grandson says no and grandpa says then you aint man enough.
Next day the grandson walks out eating cookies. Grandpa says let me have one. Grandson says can your **** touch your asshole. Grandpa says why yea it can. So grandson says good then go **** yourself cause grandma made these for me!!

I had a student tell a joke to his buddies and I happened to overhear-

What did Cinderella say when the got to the ball?
Aaaccch (gag noise)

I about pissed myself laughing. I said, "That's enough, there's a girl in here." Not 10 minutes later he told this one-

Why is there always a cock on the weather vane?
Because if it was a weather **** the wind would blow right through it!

5BrothersFabrication said:
I had a student tell a joke to his buddies and I happened to overhear-

What did Cinderella say when the got to the ball?
Aaaccch (gag noise)

I about pissed myself laughing. I said, "That's enough, there's a girl in here." Not 10 minutes later he told this one-

Why is there always a cock on the weather vane?
Because if it was a weather **** the wind would blow right through it!

What the devil you teaching them kids at high school!!!!

do you know why they name hurracaine's after women??

they come in wet and wild and they leave with your house and car....

Students in an advanced Biology class were taking their mid-term exam. The last question was, 'Name seven advantages of Mother's Milk.' The question was worth 70 points or none at all.

One student, in particular, was hard put to think of seven advantages However, he wrote:

1) It is perfect formula for the child.
2) It provides immunity against several diseases.
3) It is always the right temperature.
4) It is inexpensive.
5) It bonds the child to mother, and vice versa.
6) It is always available as needed.

And then the student was stuck. Finally, in desperation, just before the bell rang indicating the end of the test, he wrote:

7) It comes in two attractive containers and it's high enough off the ground where the cat can't get it.

He got an A.

Ghost said:
And then the student was stuck. Finally, in desperation, just before the bell rang indicating the end of the test, he wrote:

7) It comes in two attractive containers and it's high enough off the ground where the cat can't get it.

He got an A.
LOL thats pretty good i would of got suspended where i went to school. Cool to hear teacher have sense of humor flashemifyougotem

Researchers for the Massachusetts Turnpike Authority found over 200 dead crows near greater Boston recently, and there was concern that they may have died from Avian Flu. A Bird Pathologist examined the remains of all the crows, and, to everyone's relief, confirmed the problem was definitely NOT Avian Flu. The cause of death appeared to be vehicular impacts.

However, during the detailed analysis it was noted that varying colors of paints appeared on the bird's beaks and nails. By analyzing these paint residues it was determined that 98% of the crows had been killed by impact with trucks, while only 2% were killed by an impact with a car.

MTA then hired an Ornithological Behaviorist to determine if there was a cause for the disproportionate percentages of truck kills versus car kills. He very quickly concluded the cause: When crows eat road kill, they always have a look-out crow in a nearby tree to warn of impending danger. They discovered that while all the lookout crows could shout "Caw", not a single one could shout "Truck."