• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Jps samurai rebuild

i should be getting the sammy back soon and then im gunna get it painted so if anyone has any "extra" base paint sitting around let me know the color
thanks

:011:
sami2-1.jpg

Hey JP, let me know when you're ready to spray that thing, I might still have a little bit left. Worst case scenario I could atleast help you spray it if you want.:beer:

Hey JP, let me know when you're r,ready to spray that thing, I might still have a little bit left. Worst case scenario I could atleast help you spray it if you want.:beer:

I think his buddy zeb is going to paint it . Not totally sure though.

Last edited:
That cage turned out real nice. :awesomework:

Thanks. I had dan fix the front section the way i explained to him and he did it exactly the way Imagined it. He did great work. This thing is going to be sick when its finished. Wish it was mine.:booo:

Are the tires supposed to be run backwards? The front is opposite of the rear in that pic, I run my iroks the way the rear one is on the sammi.. just wondering, not being an ass. :eeek:

Are the tires supposed to be run backwards? The front is opposite of the rear in that pic, I run my iroks the way the rear one is on the sammi.. just wondering, not being an ass. :eeek:

Robin ran his tires like that and it seemed to work for him so we put them on the same way to check it out.

fired her up today purred like a kitten even thou she puffed out some smoke.
First time it ran since the rollover WOOOOOT\

gettin closer:awesomework:

update pics

got the rear shocks mounted and the battery box painted (thanks clark looks great)

next is fuel cell mount then more wiring hehe

Last edited:
looking great jp. is that the metal speckle paint from the parts store? I just painted an rc with it and it is crazy cool in direct sunlight. :awesomework:

almost finished with the rear floor

i need to take the fuel cell out one more time to make a bar that runs side to side just on top of the frame rails for 2 reasons 1: so i can mount an aluminum sheet there between the driver and the fuel cell 2: to finish the x brace to the frame rails

the black bar behind the fuel cell is to make a fuel cell hold down ill get that done as soon as i can get to clarks:awesomework:

Last edited: