• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

June Jam Videos

Thanks for the videos :dblthumb:
Diddys video stole the show :****:
His last try at it on that vid hes got all 4 tires way off the ground before he ever gets to the steep part :woot: :woot:
You didn't have any confidence in me making it huh :wtflol:
Seen where you had to take off running molaugh
Hows the hand doing where TC smacked you with the rock?

KINGSNAKE said:
Hotrod tell us about the ride up to Big egg? :driving:

Greg you like to have had a Colewox grill yourself on the Big Egg, man wish I had that on video.

By the way hows the arm?

You ain't kidding. Brian came at me like a fat kid on cake. Glad he found the binders in time. :****:

Dislocated the thumb from the rest of the hand but it went back into place fine. Don't know without an MRI if the tendants are torn though. What really hurt was after I did it on Cable Hill, I tried again and it yanked the wheel out of my hand again and it took a hard right turn and jammed up the axle joints and blew out the stub shaft :puke: All over but the crying

hinton said:
cole thanks for post my one video did you get the one of me breaking on cable just wish my tire would have held up so i could have seen more of the park!!

Yeah I did, I will upload it later tonight.

Budget YJ said:
Thanks for the videos :dblthumb:
Diddys video stole the show :****:
His last try at it on that vid hes got all 4 tires way off the ground before he ever gets to the steep part :woot: :woot:
You didn't have any confidence in me making it huh :wtflol:
Seen where you had to take off running molaugh
Hows the hand doing where TC smacked you with the rock?

I wasn't sure if you were gonna make it or not, haha. Then I was like oh crap I gotta get out of the way.
My hand is pretty sore today, just glad it was my hand and not my face.

Hotrod said:
. Hey Cole do you have the video of me on Mine JB, I hate you missed us hitting Big Egg. Great videos as always thumb.gif

Yeah I got it, will upload it later. Sorta burned out from the computer. Spent about 12 hours in front of it since I got home saturday night.

Cole said:
Sorta burned out from the computer. Spent about 12 hours in front of it since I got home saturday night.

Could have saved some time by not putting that RickyB **** in the middle of your videos. But, hell everyone needs a nutswinger. I just can't believe you are Rickys! :flipoff1:

The ride to big egg leaked out huh? Big egg was a dirt road, getting there sucks though! Glad we had belts on. It was slow motion, I tried forward and reverse and still flopped!

Hotrod said:
The ride to big egg leaked out huh? Big egg was a dirt road, getting there sucks though! Glad we had belts on. It was slow motion, I tried forward and reverse and still flopped!

how can you put a $$$ amount on a rig like yours, flop = no harn done, "Big egg was a dirt road" = cool meter pegged out... :dblthumb:

John Galbreath Jr. said:
Could have saved some time by not putting that RickyB **** in the middle of your videos. But, hell everyone needs a nutswinger. I just can't believe you are Rickys! :flipoff1:

Yeah I am not wild about the tag either, but it should slow people down from ripping my videos off YouTube. I tried to make it not so noticeable.

Cole said:
Yeah I am not wild about the tag either, but it should slow people down from ripping my videos off YouTube. I tried to make it not so noticeable.

How about putting it at the bottom, would be just as effective.

damn cole looks like you was pretty busy videoing!!!!!! damn good videos hate i missed this ride what a beatdown!!

The video of TC on cable is an awesome video and I love the new buggy but I have to say his head IS way to close to the tubing. Hes going to get knocked out. It looks like he has to hold his head sideways with a helmet on, not trying to hate either just being realistic.

the motor is just an 99 ls1 block that jeff burns out of tupelo performance engines freshed up with thunder racing cam and push rods, ported ls6 oil pump, comp timing chain, comp beehive springs, comp 1.75 roller rocker arms, comp lifters, and the heads has been milled it just sounds bad with the rev limiter set at 7k

OKAY COLE..... DUDE YOU GOT THE BEST VIDS OUT THERE, EVEN IF YOU ARE A RICKY B SWINGER LIKE JOHN HAS SUGGESTED molaugh

MY QUESTION IS..... WHAT WITH THE OBSESSION OVER THE TOOTHLESS CHICK ROCKIN THE BEER GUT :dunno: THAT CRACKS ME UP. :flipoff1:

rock yuppie said:
OKAY COLE..... DUDE YOU GOT THE BEST VIDS OUT THERE, EVEN IF YOU ARE A RICKY B SWINGER LIKE JOHN HAS SUGGESTED molaugh

MY QUESTION IS..... WHAT WITH THE OBSESSION OVER THE TOOTHLESS CHICK ROCKIN THE BEER GUT :dunno: THAT CRACKS ME UP. :flipoff1:

Thanks man I appreciate it. I actually didn't film that pretty lady. I was at the bottom filming and Gus had my other camera at the top filming. I believe Gus and Matlock had a crush on her. Haha

rock yuppie said:

now it would be even better if t.c was in fat girl coming up the hilll molaugh

Cole said:
I believe Gus and Matlock had a crush on her. Haha

She does look like their type of woman. molaugh molaugh molaugh You can hear Gus in the background "at's right" You know he was talkin bout her! :flipoff1: molaugh molaugh molaugh :puke: