• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

June Jam Videos

C

Cole

Some of the videos I got yesterday.
Diddy lettin it Eat on Cable Hill. This was pretty Crazy
YouTube - Diddy Putting a beating on Cable Hill at GrayRock. Insane run at Cable hill

TC in his new buggy trying to one shot Cable Hill.
YouTube - Tim Cameron in the Moon Rover on Cable Hill at GrayRock. Straight BeatDown. Lettin it Eat

Go Pro View
YouTube - Go Pro Mounted on Tim Camerons Moon Rover Buggy on Cable Hill

TC gettin some air on Bunny Slope 3, RCVs holding strong
YouTube - Moon Rover gettin some air on Bunny Slope 3

JR on Bunny Slope 3 he was the 1st to make it.
YouTube - JR giving it Hell on Bunny Slope 3

TC reversing up Tub Rock, then flipping over when he accidentally hit the ignition switch. Sure this video will bring the HATE:grinpimp:
YouTube - Moon Rover reversing up Tub Rock and flipping over, Extreme Offroad

Blue Torch Car on Tub Rock, Engine is Nasty
YouTube - Blue Torch Fab Race Car on Tub Rock. Nasty LS7 Engine

JOJO on Bunny Slope
YouTube - JOJO lettin it Eat on Bunny Slope 3 at GrayRock Offroad park in his Aetna Buggy

Bryan Cole
YouTube - ColeWorX makin Cable Hill his Bitch

Mike George, this is why YUKON sucks. Brand New shafts and joints
YouTube - MikeG destroying a DANA 60 on Cable Hill. Junky Yukon Shafts

Wicked YJ on tub rock
YouTube - Couple Jeeps climbing Tub Rock at June Jam

Blue Torch/ ColeWorx buggy Supercharged LS
YouTube - Super Charged LS Rock Crawler on Tub Rock

Jeep with a cummins diesel
YouTube - Diesel Jeep with Cummins turbo

Diddy on Bunny Slope 3
YouTube - Diddy on Bunny Slope 3

Diddy on Mine JB
YouTube - Diddy climbing Mine JB at Grayrock Offroad Park

Gus on Mine JB
YouTube - Gus on Mine JB at Grayrock

HotRod on Tub Rock
YouTube - HotRod smokin the Tires on Tub Rock

Tim Cameron on Mine JB
YouTube - Tim Cameron in the Moon Rover on Mine JB at Grayrock

Me getting Drilled by a Rock
YouTube - Camera Man getting Drilled bt a huge rock thrown by Tim Cameron

those shafts that Mike George broke , was a new set of superiors and CTM's. he said he put em in 3 rides ago, can't believe they broke like that

Mine I have seem some abusive stuff, but those vids from cable take the cake. Good god what a beatdown

CSMITH said:
those shafts that Mike George broke , was a new set of superiors and CTM's. he said he put em in 3 rides ago, can't believe they broke like that

He told me they were Yukons and he just got them from Keith. I know for a fact they weren't ctms, because CTMs aren't Gold.

Cole said:
He told me they were Yukons and he just got them from Keith. I know for a fact they weren't ctms, because CTMs aren't Gold.
my bad , i didn't know anybody else built rebuildable joints like that . when we put him back on the trailer, i looked @ the axles and that had superior wrote on the inside of the yoke. all that carnage and the cross in joint didn't even break. :****:

CSMITH said:
my bad , i didn't know anybody else built rebuildable joints like that . when we put him back on the trailer, i looked @ the axles and that had superior wrote on the inside of the yoke. all that carnage and the cross in joint didn't even break. :****:

Thats cool man. I think Mike was suprised by all the damage and wasn't sure what shafts they were. Yeah Yukon has a rebuildable joint as well as LongField and a company called Nitro.

;D :woot: :woot: :woot:

Frame is Fubar`ed but Come on.... :flipoff1:

Wheres my Cable Hill vid? Hotrod is tryin to throw the bullshit flaG on me.... :wtflol:

jrhall said:
Wheres my Cable Hill vid? Hotrod is tryin to throw the bullshit flaG on me.... :wtflol:

I told you I didn't get it on Video. Sorry, but I will vouch for you that you did make it

I had a blast yesterday it was a lil hot but still fun me and daddy FINALLY climbed cable :woot: :woot:... cole did you get me on mine jb :)

What a great weekend this was . The Videos don't do justice to it in person ..

And yes JR did make it up Cable Hill like a Pro ..

i had a great time riding with everyone, it was good to meet and put faces with rigs. my rig is going to be fixed and im going back for another piece of cable. cole thanks for post my one video did you get the one of me breaking on cable just wish my tire would have held up so i could have seen more of the park!!

We had a blast, the buggy did real good after a few upgrades by BIG AL RAVEN. Good to see all you guys. Hey Cole do you have the video of me on Mine JB, I hate you missed us hitting Big Egg. Great videos as always thumb.gif

Hotrod said:
We had a blast, the buggy did real good after a few upgrades by BIG AL RAVEN. Good to see all you guys. Hey Cole do you have the video of me on Mine JB, I hate you missed us hitting Big Egg. Great videos as always thumb.gif

Nicely done on Big Egg HotRod. Walked her out the door son. thumb.gif

I had a great time, it was hot and dusty but with just a little water on a couple hills made it shore nuf fun to watch. a lot of guys going to dig up some cash to get the rigs back together. Frames, joints, knuckles,axles, and I think TC need a whole set of tars.. :woot: :woot:

CHASMAN9 said:
Nicely done on Big Egg HotRod. Walked her out the door son. thumb.gif

Hotrod tell us about the ride up to Big egg? :driving:

Greg you like to have had a Colewox grill yourself on the Big Egg, man wish I had that on video.

By the way hows the arm?