• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

june jam

is the park worth a 8 hr drive with half of it closed?Considering the hill climb contest isnt too much further and we have never been there,would that be a better place to wheel?Any suggestions are appreciated. :drinkers:

Even with Gray Rock closed it's still a have too wheel before you die kinda place, but going to the SRRS would have more entertainment and be a better value. Also GR has gotten to be for the Extreme and up kinda rigs, so if you go, plan accordingly (spares, spares, & more spares)

Drive farther and have more fun. With the fun part of GR closed unless you have a huge rig it is useless to go especially with most of the big buggies at the competition.

I say go to Grayrock. You can still get to the rear of the park, you just have to get on the road for a couple miles. I think if you have 35's and lockers you can do most of the park, plus if you can't go up the trail you can always try going down it.

It SUCKS that this event is the same weekend as the SRRS race, I always like to go to GR for June Jam...
We are working with GR to set up an SRRS type event there.

FroggF350 said:
It SUCKS that this event is the same weekend as the SRRS race, I always like to go to GR for June Jam...
We are working with GR to set up an SRRS type event there.

I was actually beginning to think you were out to kill off Gray Rock. They schedule two events all year and y'all schedule the first 2 SRRS buggy events on the same weekends... It a conspiracy!!!! I really don't know who scheduled what first, just thought it was kinda funny

muddinmetal said:
I was actually beginning to think you were out to kill off Gray Rock. They schedule two events all year and y'all schedule the first 2 SRRS buggy events on the same weekends... It a conspiracy!!!! I really don't know who scheduled what first, just thought it was kinda funny
Both of our events were scheduled before theirs, so in no way were we trying to hurt them. GR is one of my favorite parks to ride, I hope they dont feel like we were trying to schedule rides on top of them. When we set up our schedule, we went by the Hardline Calnedar and picked ONLY open wekends.

RJeep said:
I say go to Grayrock. You can still get to the rear of the park, you just have to get on the road for a couple miles. I think if you have 35's and lockers you can do most of the park, plus if you can't go up the trail you can always try going down it.

If you can slip in between all the rigs going UP :driving: