• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Just signed up on the board

D

Dan@BlueTorch

Whats up everyone? Dan here from Blue Torch FabWorks, Inc. I just signed up on the board. Thought I would drop a note and let everyone know we are open in Birmingham now.

The board looks cool. I am going to have to check more if out. Holla if you need anything.

-Dan

www.bluetorchfab.com

Glad you cleared up who you are, never would have guessed it just by the user name :flipoff1:

Dan glad you joined the board, I would think our user base is your "target" market. Thanks for the help with the suspension and vinyl. Look forward to hanging out with you some now that you are in the Ham ;D

Oh yeah thanks for letting me browse those sweet pics taken on the Red Bull Rig....... :fish:

Yo Dan... I was just over there at about 11:15 getting some engine mount plates. Didnt see you but I did steal a Crawl off the counter :flipoff1:

Whos black H2 was out front, that thing is bangin ! :afro:

Matt O. said:
Dan glad you joined the board, I would think our user base is your "target" market. Thanks for the help with the suspension and vinyl. Look forward to hanging out with you some now that you are in the Ham ;D

Oh yeah thanks for letting me browse those sweet pics taken on the Red Bull Rig....... :fish:

Man I looked all over for the 35% versions of those... that looked like a good time ! :eek:

P said:
Man I looked all over for the 35% versions of those... that looked like a good time ! :eek:
Same here... He needs to just go ahead and post em up over here. :fish:

LOL seems you guys want to see some pics I have stored away in the computer more than chatting with me. HAHA. I will be the first that the ladies in the pics look a hell of a lot better than me. I should start up a password protect pic gallery for you guys. Maybe then you all will be as happy as Matt was last Friday night. ;D

The board looks cool. I have been keeping busy as a one legged man in a ass kicking contest. I am looking forward to getting out on the trails with you all... even though I dont have a rig. Maybe I can bum a seat here and there. LOL. I will bring pics. :flipoff1:

-Dan

P said:
Yo Dan... I was just over there at about 11:15 getting some engine mount plates. Didnt see you but I did steal a Crawl off the counter :flipoff1:

Whos black H2 was out front, that thing is bangin ! :afro:

Sold the car... bought a gas hog. Think I have it sold. I guess that is how it works. Buy something toss some wheels on it and then your bros want to buy it.

DAN, WHEN'S THE BIG GRAND OPENING GONNA HAPPEN? ALSO, WHEN IS THE FIRST PELLET WAR? BIRMINGHAM P.D. ARE GONNA LOVE THAT. thumb.gif