• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

JV Fab project "Long Haul"

And my bone-head move started out just messing around, and turned into a two hour extraction.....

DSCN1235.jpg

DSCN1238.jpg

DSCN1239.jpg

DSCN1223.jpg

DSCN1249.jpg

DSCN1251.jpg

drool I'm diggin this with a backhoe! Super nice fab work, and I like the full body look. I'd DD the crap outta that truck! :dblthumb:

And awesome job on documenting the build too.

big94GMC said:
The t-cases had to be put up HIGH in the frame....

DSCN1125.jpg
Nice floor work, but i still think this one matches your driving style better! :****:
IMG_20100911_190508.jpg

And dont forget about the first fill up... its Tequila high octane vato!
LibPic0-1.jpg

:flipoff1:

MUAAHAHAHAA!!!

Mo (Rokcrler) played a big part in the build, as well..... And, I don't think he's done - I understand he may have what I need to refill my Fox shocks after I rebuild them, yes?? :driving:

I stand corrected! Jon (J/Cope79) was a HUGE help in getting things crossed off the checklist. I know he's the one who ran all the brake lines, as well as provided invaluable machinist tooling throughout the entire build. Having a perfectionist machinist rebuild your Detroit is probably the best way to go!! haha

LOL now that you have bragged on my skills the detroit will prolly blow up...Glad you are happy with the rig, its definitely original and unique for a Sonoma.. :dblthumb:

Thanks guys for all the compliments! Haha, glad to be done with this thing. I really was impressed with how well it goes!

Matt- I'm workin on some pics for ya off the slow start of the buggy...DVD!? Haha

Thanks again!