• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

karl vs sick boy

should i weld the front and rear and put the 4to 1 in it :mad:

Little Red Zuk said:
Bring it up. We'll have fun regardless!!!!

(Besides, a Zuk on 235's has same clearance as a heep on 31's I betcha!)

sick_boy said:
:mad:

looks like they are 6x5 but i could be wrong

yep pretty sure they are. I was just next to one on the road and it looked like a 6 on 5.5 or something.

Comet said:
Net speak for If I remember correctly.:cheer: :beer: :;

I see it all the time and sit here think WTF is that? Some people use it all the time, they must really be confused or unsure about ****.

JOOP said:
they must really be confused or unsure about ****.

no, they just dont wanna be held to there statements because they are not 100 percent sure on there answer, for if a dumbass takes there opinion and runs with them.

Ok, is this still on? I have some new motor mounts in and my rig is mostly legal now, I just have to take it easy on the rear leafs with no anti-wrap bar, and my front driveshaft MAY hit my skidplate, and I also didn't get my winch hooked up, and I have one tow hook held on with one bolt. I'm ready to wheel. :redneck: :flipoff:

Seriously though, 10:00am in the main lot at Reiter?

XJon,

Take a deep wiff and you can actually smell the sarcastic odor of Crusty-isms

when he writes " What the F..." does "WTF" mean, the odor just reeks.

NotMatt said:
Ok, is this still on? I have some new motor mounts in and my rig is mostly legal now, I just have to take it easy on the rear leafs with no anti-wrap bar, and my front driveshaft MAY hit my skidplate, and I also didn't get my winch hooked up, and I have one tow hook held on with one bolt. I'm ready to wheel. :redneck: :flipoff:

Seriously though, 10:00am in the main lot at Reiter?

Yes. I will be there on my Monster tires.

Latest posts