• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Keeping Dogs out of yard ????

P

If its free, its P
I dont want to kill any dogs first off... but at the same time, my daughter will have a full on come apart if anything happens to her Momma cat and kitten.

We've blocked off the steps to the rear porch they stay on with a board , but this morning one of the neighborhood "wandering" dogs jumped it and went up and got the kitten... luckily it was while Amber and HB were home and Amber heard the noise and got out there in time... there's a group of dogs that roam frequently though and they are getting more and more brave about ****in with my ****... garbage, now the cats. Im ready to pop BB's in some dog ass.

Is there any other methods anyone knows of to get them to stay the **** outta my **** ? I dont even know who's dogs they are either ???

I've used paint ball guns and that leaves them marked. If they keep coming back, freeze the paint balls and that will end that. thumb.gif

Paint balls work good. They want hurt them but they think they done been killed.

Haven't ever thought of freezing them that **** would damn sure leave a mark. molaugh molaugh molaugh

CHASMAN9 said:
I've used paint ball guns and that leaves them marked. If they keep coming back, freeze the paint balls and that will end that. thumb.gif

Hmmm, I like the "marking" them ... I need to borrow my brother in laws paint gun, thats a great idea... that way when they get home the owners will realize there dog has been out and got a warning shot. Subtle message... your dogs gettin into **** and P aint happy about it. laughing1

Sometimes you need to leave a mark, others you want it not known. I routinely shoot dogs in my neighborhood. As soon as my dog goes apeshit cause of another dog outside, I walk out the back door, whilst pumping the BB gun with the pointed BB's. I have an old bar stool around the side of the house so I can hop up and see over the 6' fence. I prairedog over the fence and get my bearing on where the offending dog is. Duck back down, ensure everything is GO, praire dog up with the BB gun shouldered, SIGHT, pull trigger, drop. Listen for yelping dog.

I can seriously see my neighbors calling the cops so I gots to be ubber stealth.

laughing1 i can picture you in the back yard with a litter of empty beer cans on stake out with your red rider !

None of these dag's belong to immediate neighbors of mine, so an out in the open shot is no problem for me.

I put a call in on the paint gun... bro in laws is a high dollar one that shoots like a million per second and all that bullshit, he's done those competitions and stuff. Oughta be able to tattoo some stray ass with it. loller.gif

Another vote for the paintball gun. Gotta be careful with the BB gun, you can actually kill one if you are not careful.

I am all for the paint gun solution, but I would be willing to bet with all of the animal loving freaks out there, someone will turn you in and make a big deal about it. If you can do it ninja-like, you should be ok.

freezing paintballs of a cheap nature will not work..they warp and will fawk up your ****...i know....they dont shoot like that...only jam up...

now, putting them in for a little while to 'harden' the outter shell works like a charm....and hurts too....ask me how i know....

Im sure when they get hit with a rally of 20-30 balls they wont be interested in coming back by...... His gun shoots stupid fast on the auto setting

P. just make sure the guy with the dark glasses and the white and red cane walking the dog doesn't have a friend with them. :flipoff1: molaugh molaugh molaugh

if you need a permanent solution but don't wanna clean up a mess, a nice water bowl full of anti-freez will quench their thirst even in the wintertime!

P said:
Hmmm, I like the "marking" them ... I need to borrow my brother in laws paint gun, thats a great idea... that way when they get home the owners will realize there dog has been out and got a warning shot. Subtle message... your dogs gettin into **** and --------->[ P aint ]<------- happy about it. laughing1

I think a paintball gun is where its at. Its even subliminal in your post.

take a few pounds of ground hamburger meat pour a little antifreeze in it and set it out for them to enjoy..... bye bye doggy...