• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Keeping Secrets?

Todd1803

Word on the street has it that two WARCRC members think they have a secret weapon planned for unveiling on their Super class crawlers at the next comp.

You guys think you are sooooooooo sneaky! :flipoff: :flipoff:

My secret weapon is my new super truck. It is a weapon, no really, I could throw it at you and it wouldn't break, this thing is built like a tank.:clappy: Can't wait to get it on the rocks tonight and see what it can do. :cool:

Looking forward to running with you in Supers Tanis, but you told us all what you were doing.

The guilty know who they are! :clappy:

hotwheels000 said:
That was some good times,now I need to find a set of all season tires for the winter.

Devlin

no secrets here, you just need to pay more attention:D

What did YOU buy at RCH, I dont recall YOU breaking anything:flipoff:

Last edited:
hotwheels000 said:
no secrets here, you just need to pay more attention:D

What did YOU buy at RCH, I dont recall YOU breaking anything:flipoff:

Now thats funny right there!:D :kissmyass:

hotwheels000 said:
Oh yeah I forgot to add.....it was mikes fault:D

He he!
I was going unvail it at next comp but I figure I better let Dev take dibs first in hopes that it improves his standings. :haha: :haha: :redneck: :stirpot::corn:

hotwheels000 said:
you just need to pay more attention:D .... I dont recall YOU breaking anything:flipoff:

Actually he wouldn't give me what I wanted, cause all the ones he had were already spoken for. If you recall, BOTH my trucks are busted. TLT needs a new back half of the gear case, cause I sheared off the servo mount. Clod is fawked because managed to snap an inner axle shaft. I guess that's what I get for putting an 8 cell in it.

So maybe it's YOU who needs to pay more attention :kissmyass:

Those tires are soft enough to be interesting, but Imex has shown with their entire line that soft can still suck. I'm interested to see how they work. If they used the race compound rubber they may actually do well. :D

Damn, I had no idea you trashed you rigs up that bad !!!!:booo:

Those tires actually have a losi sticker and part # on them, why do you think they are Imex ? I do hope that they work well for the winter,we will see. If the are a piece of :poo: , they will get:toilet: and I will just have to learn to :tank: (drive)

I knew they were Losi tires. I can be slow sometimes, but c'mon :D What I was saying is that Imex tires are soft, and they still suck, so Losi making the LST's softer doesn't necessarily make them the shiz-nit. I am interested to see how they work.

I was actually thinking about trying a set of these Losi tires on my 2.2....
View attachment 5763

Attachments

• smasher.jpg
    smasher.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 101
NIIICE!!! let me know how those work out. I was looking at those also and wouldn't mind a second set of meats for my basher....

Stick Shafty

I'M GOING TO TRY FABBIN UP A STICK CHASSIS WITH MY SHAFTY EMAXXER. IF IT WILL WORK I DON'T KNOW BUT THE '' BREAK OVER IS WHAT EVERYBODY ELSE KILLS ME AT. WORKIN ON THE FABB WORK. Going to switch over to aluminum axles though to get the weight out of that thing.