• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

kelly -- check...

muchado

Kelly I just noticed your mom signed the check also, did she notice the memo "sexual favors" laughing1 I apologize, I forgot she was ur banker molaugh

MUCHADO said:
Kelly I just noticed your mom signed the check also, did she notice the memo "sexual favors" laughing1 I apologize, I forgot she was ur banker molaugh
molaugh My ex GF used to do that **** when she'd use my paypal and write me a check. Oral pleasures, sexual favors, asian adventures, etc. The tellers usually got a chuckle out of it.

Bones said:
molaugh My ex GF used to do that **** when she'd use my paypal and write me a check. Oral pleasures, sexual favors, asian adventures, etc. The tellers usually got a chuckle out of it.

laughing1 yup I usually do stupid stuff in memo's I just got a chuckle that his mom saw it... Then again I'm sure it's nothing shocking as it is Kelly's mother... Still little more funny than a random teller thumb.gif laughing1

I always right **** like that on checks to Matt O.... he's all serious and **** and i like to try to catch him off guard

" Sweetest Handy Ever "

wngrog said:
Rob....sidebar.....did you record over Big Jim's wedding?

Nope... thank god! I wasn't thinking straight when I was recording Miles and Mimi the midget on Friday night... Then Saturday I had a panic "oh ****!" because I had shown some rock race footage from the Ram Offroad Challenge to Wyatt/Joel where Joey Archuleta had a high speed rollover... Luckily I was thinking straight enough to fast forward to the end of that footage thumb.gif I told Jim about it and he was like "you better not have!!!"

I actually just sent him the pirate link where you posted that, that was too funny laughing1

I told Jim you need stickers give him a holler 620-791-7005 thumb.gif

P said:
I always right **** like that on checks to Matt O.... he's all serious and **** and i like to try to catch him off guard

" Sweetest Handy Ever "

This is a true statement

blacksheep10 said:
she's seen me ride a golf cart with open exhaust naked through a crowd of about 800 people. nothing surprises her laughing1
I just threw up in my mouth a little. :flipoff1:

Latest posts