• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Kelly....spill it

Pretty much. I think she's due March 10 or so. So we may have to be ready to toss him on a plane from KOH just in case.

Now ya know all these years that you weren't shootin' blanks! thumb.gif :woody:

Please tell me conception was not incurred in the durka durka hannibal inn pool!!?!?!!! laughing1 laughing1 laughing1

Maybe you WERE shootin blanks and she just got preggers from swimmin in teh sandy water!

Either way-- CONGRATS man...

As tired as he was and as early as he went to sleep I cannot see where he had time in Hannibal.

Bones said:
He's posted it in several thread, but never replys to the "really?" comments.
Yep, I have seen it as well...

This is the most recent.
my wife's aren't quite that size. Also, her tummys isn't as tight, being prego, a mom, and 31 laughing

bigsilly said:
As tired as he was and as early as he went to sleep I cannot see where he had time in Hannibal.
You'd think right, but one night after working until 1am during that week before when he had to be at work at 5:30am, and he was beat to ****, told me, I'm done, I'm going home, see you tomorrow. Still went home and knocked it out. I said "**** that" I love it, but sometimes I just want sleep, not more work, unless she's going to do all the work, then maybe I might fall asleep during......

InDaShop said:
You'd think right, but one night after working until 1am during that week before when he had to be at work at 5:30am, and he was beat to ****, told me, I'm done, I'm going home, see you tomorrow. Still went home and knocked it out. I said "**** that" I love it, but sometimes I just want sleep, not more work, unless she's going to do all the work, then maybe I might fall asleep during......

Can't beat a woman that likes to put in work killin' snakes....

....then again that's why the last one got the boot laughing1 sometimes you just wanna go to sleep... (says the single guy that's been on a 4 month dry spell laughing1)... I may have not been gettin' any lately... but damn I've been sleepin good! laughing1 laughing1

yep, preggers. Hannibal might have been one of the times, but there was a mid month slip that I think did it. We'll nail down a date next time she's at teh DR. Joel, yes, had some funs at hannibal, that's the reason I didn't come back out. I'd already came in :flipoff1: laughing1.
should be due in late March. she's C sec. only, pelvis tilted funny and Kalli came out by the knife after hours of pushing. we can stave off labor with drugs til I get back and whack it out when we feel like it :woody:
bad timing, but hey, it is what it is, and I'm actually excited. cap off my childhood with KOH then time for responsible time.

Congrats

Have fun while you can, cause the only fun you'll want is the new kid when it comes

Yep kiddo's are great.... I miss mine ! She's had the summer to remember this year that girls been all over ! laughing1

Kelly got in with a kid already, Kalli, but she's 8 or 9 I think. He doesn't know what hes in for with a newborn. They change your world. I love it. West commutes in with me every morning, and we talk the whole way. Well he babbles mostly. Then on the ride home he sleeps. I can barely remember life before him, and he just turned 1 yesterday. Kids are awesome.