• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Kia sportage sas w vortec

The only down fall is the freespool lever. Dont force it to engage. Turn the spool till you feel the teeth line up and then turn it back in.

Now the tacoma 4wp will fix the lever issue in house without sending it back. They upped the warranty to two years now too.

Just dont get the smitty bumpers.:kissmyass: Damn bumper guys never like "other" bumpers.:haha:

I just wish I was at the swap meet when that pallet fell over :flipoff: thats good to know about the lever issue :awesomework: now get back out and get to work :D I like "other" just not the ones that come with 4 3/8" grade 5 bolts to mount them up :haha:

Well I got some tube thrown at this thing. It was going good till I ran outa tube:booo: so Im running down tomorrow to pick up another load of steel :D then I can build the rear bumper and bend up some more tube.

Attachments

• 014.jpg
    014.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 440
  • 015.jpg
    015.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 428
  • 016.jpg
    016.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 428
  • 017.jpg
    017.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 426
  • 021.jpg
    021.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 431
Nice work. it cool to see something new then just the old look at my heep build and it turs out he put 33 and cut out's on and its still gay. BAD ASS. you going to drive that thing to your coffee shop when its done?

thats what i figured. the rig looks great:awesomework:

I never thought that I would say this but that Kia kind of looks mean from the front. That thing is bad ass.

I'm with everyone else on this one!
Bad Ass!!!

Thanks guys :awesomework: It is actually exceeding my expectations I knew it was going to be different but getting a chance to work on other peoples stuff gives me time to think on the next step instead of going full speed and then wanting to change it all later is working out :awesomework:

Nice work. it cool to see something new then just the old look at my heep build and it turs out he put 33 and cut out's on and its still gay. BAD ASS. you going to drive that thing to your coffee shop when its done?

yup thats what I was thinkin. And yeah Im gonna drive it around here close probably to elbe, copper, and around town. but when I head up to Evans or over the pass Im gonna trailer it. That way Im not making and washington state patol car payments :D

I got back to work on this today and got a few more tubes on it. the front is pretty much done for now so Im going to get going on the rear bumper tomorrow so I can go up and over with the tube.

Attachments

• 510 007.jpg
    510 007.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 363
  • 510 008.jpg
    510 008.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 359
  • 510 009.jpg
    510 009.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 368
  • 510 006.jpg
    510 006.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 362
thanks everyone, I got it all painted up today and got the rear bumper about half done I will have some pics to load up tonorrow :D

Oh and stripey thats just wrong :haha:

Here are some pics of yesterdays progress. I got the front all painted so I wont have to worry about rust anymore up there. I got a pretty good start on the rear bumper. hopefully I can have the rear bumper all finished up tonight and get back to bending stuff up.

Attachments

• 512 006.jpg
    512 006.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 298
  • 512 008.jpg
    512 008.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 299
  • 512 013.jpg
    512 013.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 300
  • 512 014.jpg
    512 014.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 303
  • 512 015.jpg
    512 015.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 297
This thing is turning out really cool! I like the front tube work.... makes it look mean! (I know, A kia??? Who'da thunk!:haha:)... Oh and don't worry about unc...his wife says he gets wood from the wierdest of stuff!:stirpot:

I like it, looks great!! I see you have the toyota limo in the background.........my buddy built that thing in the late 80's, it used to be red in color, we used to show our trucks together.

Latest posts