• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Killing coyotes

sick fucts up in here.

sponges would definitely do it... but that's fuggin terrible! I only know this because my dog starting eating his fleece blanket... turns out, canines can't "pass" fleece either... so there were fleece balls all over the yard. I caught it in time, within a day at least...
Just shoot the things, nothing. deserves a slow painful death. I swear, there's a reason we pray over our food...

LandSpeeder said:
sick fucts up in here.

sponges would definitely do it... but that's fuggin terrible! I only know this because my dog starting eating his fleece blanket... turns out, canines can't "pass" fleece either... so there were fleece balls all over the yard. I caught it in time, within a day at least...
Just shoot the things, nothing. deserves a slow painful death. I swear, there's a reason we pray over our food...

Spiders......spiders deserve every bit of a slow painful death. I just haven't figured out a practical method yet.

Find a buddy with a supressed AR or consider a shotgun w/slugs instead of a 22 magnum. The 22 will be supersonic and carry for miles. A slug is also supersonic, but the muzzle blast isnt as loud or high in pitch.

Re: Re: Re: Killing coyotes

ALshooter said:
Find a buddy with a supressed AR or consider a shotgun w/slugs instead of a 22 magnum. The 22 will be supersonic and carry for miles. A slug is also supersonic, but the muzzle blast isnt as loud or high in pitch.

What does the carry for miles thing have to do with it?

muddinmetal said:
Cities usually don't approve of audible gun shots

I wouldn't figure you'd have a coyote problem if you are in a big enough city to have a gun/noise ordinance :wtflol:

TacomaJD said:
I wouldn't figure you'd have a coyote problem if you are in a big enough city to have a gun/noise ordinance :wtflol:

There is a school on the other side of the lake. Maybe 1/2 a mile :dunno:

Here's the big reason though. The property I'm trying to get the coyotes off of is across the street from my grandparents land. When they built their house about 10 years ago they had issues with the neighboring land owners son shooting very close to their house and went as far as shooting birds off of their feeder. That's when all hell broke loose and my grandmother pitched a fit to the local police and game warden about shooting. Basically it's her fault :****: