• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

King Of The Hammers For Heros

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grey Squad

Hi there, Im Mike I'm racing the Ultra 4 series for a deeply personal charity. I've had a few usernames and been on Hardline for a while now.. every time I forget my password and try to recover it the email to reset deal doest work.

Our concept for King of the Hammers is to have people pledge a small donation per mile we complete with 100% going to charity for some very deserving Special Operators... people can also pledge a flat rate. All tax deductible. No one is doing anything like this and we are excited to see it through. I'm just a guy that decided to race for a personal cause. Our concept is growing legs and I already have about 50 other Ultra 4 drivers on board with this.

https://pledgeit.org/for/kingofthehammers

We aren't the fastest by a long shot, but we've got a solid car a dedicated small family team and we are tackling this with 100% dedication. You can pick any driver you like but we ask that you consider us, it was our concept and we want to win the pledge race.

We've partnered with Jimmys 4x4, Warn, Yokohama, PRP, Third Option Foundation, Stand for Something Clothing Company, Coyote Enterprises and it would mean a lot to us to have your support.

our site is here

www.racegsm.com

and you can pledge direct here

https://pledgeit.org/racegsm

Thank you so much for looking.

M

Seems like a cool concept for sure and will gladly support.

Here's some pics I took of his race rig at the Ultra4 Race at Dirty Turtle. Got a chance to talk with him some at the hotel as well and was very personabale.

4825: Hardline member (Grey Squad)

ridered3 said:
Seems like a cool concept for sure and will gladly support.

Thanks brother, it was nice to chat with you in Kentucky. Hopefully KOH goes a little better for us than that mud bath.

Man, I'm all for supporting our troops. I dig your rig. And I can definitely get behind a good cause.

Status
Not open for further replies.