• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

King of the hammers KOH

billstoy said:
I watched till Branden Dillion's issues. Who did the best. how about east/west.

d82b8cb949c7cd2eb29f010f637d3173.jpg

taterman said:
proud of my peeps they gave it there all , now let them come over to our side to race in our back yard . Tenn. thumb.gif

The non ifs rigs wouldn't stand a chance. Plus, we've all drove on rocks, but how many of them have ever been on slippery ass tree roots, (not) hook dirt, and red clay?

muddinmetal said:
The non ifs rigs wouldn't stand a chance. Plus, we've all drove on rocks, but how many of them have ever been on slippery ass tree roots, (not) hook dirt, and red clay?
Randy Slawson has been to the Hog Wild shootout, and Eric Miller is from the east coast. His ultra $ buggy was at RBD. Tuned suspension means alot.

The Ultra4 guys wouldn't have any problems wheeling over here. Like stated above, EasyRick and Slawson were at Hog Wild and Erik Miller was at RBD along with Will Carter they took the win on Los Primos. Also Peter Basler has already proved that Ultra4 can do just fine as he has won SRRS championship the last 2 years.

Cole said:
The Ultra4 guys wouldn't have any problems wheeling over here. Like stated above, EasyRick and Slawson were at Hog Wild and Erik Miller was at RBD along with Will Carter they took the win on Los Primos. Also Peter Basler has already proved that Ultra4 can do just fine as he has won SRRS championship the last 2 years.

I wasn't thinking of just the professional drivers with high dollar rigs and 5000 hours of seat time. I was thinking more of the "west coast" guy, the pirate folks who think just because they can climb dry rocks with sticky tires and a 250 to 1 crawl ratios... they see what the bouncers do as stupid, easy, or talent less.

muddinmetal said:
I wasn't thinking of just the professional drivers with high dollar rigs and 5000 hours of seat time. I was thinking more of the "west coast" guy, the pirate folks who think just because they can climb dry rocks with sticky tires and a 250 to 1 crawl ratios... they see what the bouncers do as stupid, easy, or talent less.

I don't pay those people any attention, most are morons

The bomber buggies clearly had the best set up, but it doesn't hurt that that's thier home trails. Seemed to me driving, more than style of buggy was a big part of how well people did, and beside the bombers it was pretty competitive. Thanks to all the guys and gals that represented the south y'all did awesome!

70Scout said:
Nazir is in his race buggy 4467. My understanding is Woodlee is NOT co driving. Nazir's brother is co-d.

Gotcha. Did I see Peter Basler's name running across the qualifying screen today? If so, which rig will he be in?

ridered3 said:
Gotcha. Did I see Peter Basler's name running across the qualifying screen today? If so, which rig will he be in?

Blue Torch Fab single seater, he is sharing driving duties with James and Jason

Cole said:
Blue Torch Fab single seater, he is sharing driving duties with James and Jason

Very cool! Now I'll know what rig to look for. Whose else from here is racing in the EMC or the main race on Friday?