• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

King of the hammers KOH

bsfor

with this being less than a month out I was wondering what everyone thought about it. I went last year working the pit crew for 4419, we ran great until the atlas broke in half on lap 2, and plan on going this year working the pit again. I know it is mostly a west coast race but know alot of people from the east coast are going this year . post up on thoughts. your pit locations, spectator locations, and anyone wants to meet up post where. I'll post my base of operations as soon as I get it. Lets get together, have a beer help each other out, It was a great time last year and I expect it to be better this year with better east coat representation. This race is always a good time. Text me at 865 6179759

thanks and good luck to all

I'll be out there. I've got a waiver to show up in the LCQ day of if I my car is still together after the Parker425 on Feb1. Odds are against it not being worn the "F" out though.
Splitting a tent: 229-233 Spidertrax with Sommertime & Ape Eater Motorsports folks, come on by for a cold Lone Star.

JabNasty is racing his RZR again, and all of the Kansas guys on here will be out there as well.

I so want to go to this and would love to make it happen this year but as usual family and others things come first

wont work said:
I so want to go to this and would love to make it happen this year but as usual family and others things come first

Same here. I went out in 2011 to run the remote pit for a friend of mine. It was a great experience but I've wanted to go back for some trail riding ever since.

We went back in 2011 and haven't missed a year since. Come see us in the Big Vendor Tent Wednesday thru Friday at our Booth and buy some stuff so we have Fuel Money to get home.... :****:

I will also be racing the shootout on backdoor in a rental and wheeling some of the trails if it is still in one piece. :driving:

Can't Wait! Cyall there!
-Matt

BustedKnucklefilms said:
I will also be racing the shootout on backdoor in a rental and wheeling some of the trails if it is still in one piece. :driving:

Can't Wait! Cyall there!
-Matt

Same here except for the rental part. It is going to hurt if I can't ride after the shootout since this will be my first time at KOH.

First competition ever for the buggy and the only one I was ever in was so muddy that my Samurai would barely move. ;D

First competition ever for the buggy and the only one I was ever in was so muddy that my Samurai would barely move. ;D
[/quote]
Good

Good luck buddy! Make sure Sam or someone gets a video!

We will be getting there Sunday night, and setting up for the shootout first thing Monday morning. We are going to try and find some sand dunes to hit in the SXSs Tuesday or Wednesday sometime after the Ultra 4 vs. SRRS shootout.

We're leaving the Memphis area Friday the 31st sometime. Heading out on I40 and meeting some others in OK Friday night on the way.

Sawzall said:
Same here except for the rental part. It is going to hurt if I can't ride after the shootout since this will be my first time at KOH.

Can't wait to see your buggy out on that trail! Best of luck to you and all the east coast bouncer guys.

ridered3 said:
Can't wait to see your buggy out on that trail! Best of luck to you and all the east coast bouncer guys.

Thanks, I will need all the luck I can get. ;D

We will be out there for the KOH race this year from Raleigh/Durham NC. I will be there for the 3rd year in a row. 2012 2013 2014 and I went in 2010 and worked on a crew team :dblthumb: I LOVE KOH and this year will the bigger and better than ever!

Can't wait until next week! Going to leave Nashville Tn. Thur. plan to be on desert on Sat. Going to stay on lakebed with 5 or 6 rigs..... This will be my fourth trip, going to coach Sawzall and cheer him to the top of backdoor then do a lot of wheeling like always. Hope to see and meet some more east coast people!!!

Re: Re: Re: King of the hammers KOH

bigsam said:
Can't wait until next week! Going to leave Nashville Tn. Thur. plan to be on desert on Sat. Going to stay on lakebed with 5 or 6 rigs..... This will be my fourth trip, going to coach Sawzall and cheer him to the top of backdoor then do a lot of wheeling like always. Hope to see and meet some more east coast people!!!
better check your trailer, if I find it parked I might be a stowaway. Haha

I'm sure someone has posted up about it but are they going to have live feed for this years KOHs race like they have in the past? I've dug around and haven't seen if they are going to try this year.

For all the boys out East going I hope you all give em hell out there this year and be safe.