• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

King of the Hammerz

Berne

anybody going down for it??...

need spotter/driver/wrench/support??

lemme know..:beer: :beer:

--B

Talk to Dovetail96 (Larry) or Crash. I swear at the rate Larry is going he is gonna have the largest support crew (me included) of any of the competitors.

We are going down to support Larry & Crash, as well as volunteered to help when needed.
We are going to take a couple rigs down and run some trails before and after as well.

Yea I hope to have all of the guys and girls that want to come down there. Should be a great time. I am trying to bring 3 different rigs down now. I have two tow rigs and two trailers for sure and negotiating for a third if his work permits it. So I think there is

Me "Larry Gipson" and gf Rebecca
Crash "Mike Kash"
Patrick,Crystal,Eric,Tory
My Dad Jerry
Bodacious Dave
My friend Taylor Choyce
Friends Jeff and Ben
Friends Cory and Barbara
Maybe my friend Kyle if he can get off work.

So yea over ten people and 4-6 tow rigs going down it sounds like.

Call me if you want more info.

206-799-4639

Yea I hope to have all of the guys and girls that want to come down there. Should be a great time. I am trying to bring 3 different rigs down now. I have two tow rigs and two trailers for sure and negotiating for a third if his work permits it. So I think there is

Me "Larry Gipson" and gf Rebecca
Crash "Mike Kash"
Patrick,Crystal,Eric,Tory
My Dad Jerry
Bodacious Dave
My friend Taylor Choyce
Friends Jeff and Ben
Friends Cory and Barbara
Maybe my friend Kyle if he can get off work.

So yea over ten people and 4-6 tow rigs going down it sounds like.

Call me if you want more info.

206-799-4639

Im thinking really hard about making this run. It is a good possibility I will be down the early as well to cover some trails before this run.As much as i think your a weirdo....Ill support ya Larry.:fawkdancesmiley: :haha: