• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

KING SLING SOLD???????

why would he have to sell it tho ,I mean congrats to shawn but I wonder what the reason was for.Does that mean dennis wont be doin mud racing any more :gay:

InDaShop said:
Cole are all mudtrucks this chinsy? The walk around looks like nice paint but very lightweight fab, lots of stuff held on my clamps, and then the whole plastic bucket seats that are bouncing around more than a bouncy horse on a coil spring.

No not all of them, but a lot are.

bjo44 said:
why would he have to sell it tho ,I mean congrats to shawn but I wonder what the reason was for.Does that mean dennis wont be doin mud racing any more :gay:

There is a huge liability for Feld with Dennis racing at mud events. I mean Feld Motorsports pretty much owns Dennis Anderson, from the way I understand it he doesn't even really own his name any more. I could be wrong though.

He signed a contract and in the contract he is obligated to appearances and shows. If he gets hurt playin on his own time he is in breach of contracted

InDaShop said:
Cole are all mudtrucks this chinsy? The walk around looks like nice paint but very lightweight fab, lots of stuff held on my clamps, and then the whole plastic bucket seats that are bouncing around more than a bouncy horse on a coil spring.

99.9% of all of these things are absolute hunks of chunk just with fancy wraps on them. People see the wraps on them and think "damn son I bet dats a high dolla rig u gots right dur". Living in South Florida I see these freaking things each and every damn day and I have yet to see one that actually has some good fab work. Although every time you see one sitting in a gas station while the owner is fueling up the 1981 Ford E250 Van that's pullin every body is taking pictures. All jokes aside its the tow rigs are not that bad but the mud trucks are that bad.

YOUNG said:
99.9% of all of these things are absolute hunks of chunk just with fancy wraps on them. People see the wraps on them and think "damn son I bet dats a high dolla rig u gots right dur". Living in South Florida I see these freaking things each and every damn day and I have yet to see one that actually has some good fab work. Although every time you see one sitting in a gas station while the owner is fueling up the 1981 Ford E250 Van that's pullin every body is taking pictures. All jokes aside its the tow rigs are not that bad but the mud trucks are that bad.
You talkin about big gay mud trucks or Mega Trucks? I walked around in the pits at BamaJam and most were top notch!

LOTS OF QUESTIONS AND RUMORS ARE GOING AROUND..SO TO STOP THE RUMOR MILL...AND ANSWER SOME QUESTIONS... YES I SOLD THE TRUCK..BUT NOT KING SLING...LOOK FOR A BIGGER AND BADDER KING SLING IN THE FUTURE!! AND YES THE MUDDY MOTORSPORTS PARK WILL BE OPEN NEXT YEAR!! MUD WILL FLY...SO STAY TUNED FOR DETAILS....
THE 2014 SCHEDULE WILL BE POSTED AFTER THE HOLIDAYS!
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR:)

Directly from the Man himself (or atleast his fan page on fb)

OH well he still got that shiny new king sling show truck.
and back to the chinsy thing ,so what you gys are saying that some of these flashy looking mud mega trucks aren't built that well ???
Iam from Canada so there aint nothing like that few buggy s thats it.mostly toy truggys and trucks
:****: