• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Kingsoffuckingupourforum pill site

cbrjeeper

Take this and i swear your wife will not care about your wheelin addiction. Its just a sticky 43 inch tsl. And 1000 hp

Sent from my SM-G920T1 using Tapatalk

So, this 1,000hp you speak of, is that wheel HP or crank Hp? Or is that internet clickbait Hp? Its been brought to our attention that there are at least three different types of these so called Horsepressures.

d_daffron said:
So, this 1,000hp you speak of, is that wheel HP or crank Hp? Or is that internet clickbait Hp? Its been brought to our attention that there are at least three different types of these so called Horsepressures.

Estimated horsepower- comes from the build sheet and what you're shooting for
Actual horsepower- who cares as long as it sounds good and does what you want it to do
Claimed horsepower- a number you make up so you feel cool And get extra clicks

I just PM them using alot of big words incorrectly. Good luck Google translate

Re: Re: Kingsoffuckingupourforum pill site

d_daffron said:
Theatrical horsepower too. Similar to internet clickbait Hp, but usually followed by a qualifiing statement of "BUT we detuned it for driveability/reliability"

My drunkin post was about these people posting drugs/pills to take. Not so much about hp. I just threw that in there as a funny

It's probably zuckerburg trying to kill off one of the last good forums so we stop seeing build threads and instead watch stupid Jeep videos

cbrjeeper said:
My drunkin post was about these people posting drugs/pills to take. Not so much about hp. I just threw that in there as a funny

There have been threads about embroidering a logo in your seat that ended up arguing about whether gypsy roofers should buy insurance or not so your detail ain't that bad.