• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

KM2s or Trail Graplers

J.A.B

Buying some new tiers this week for the truck

Have never ran either of the tires mentioned in the post. The Nitto are a but cheaper

Anyone with experience on the 2?

I'm gonna put Nittos or Toyos on mine next, know people that have run both and got good mileage out of them on a Duramax.

What size you goin with Josh?

B.DRAKE said:
I'm gonna put Nittos or Toyos on mine next, know people that have run both and got good mileage out of them on a Duramax.

What size you goin with Josh?

285/65/18

I have heard that the Nitto's do not last worth a crap but if that is wring I will go with them as they are a bit cheaper

I hear people either love or hate the KM2s. They are wearing good on my 4 door F250 but have a very slight bounce at around 42mph. I will likely run them again. 305/70/16 on factory wheels.

I have the nittos on my duramax and so far they are doing well. I got them because I was told you get a lot of mileage out of them.

ive got a set of 33x1050s on my 4runner and other than slicing up the one tire... my fault. theyve held up pretty good

I had the KM2's on my D-Max. Went to the Toyo Open Country MT in a 35 - 12.50 - 17 E load range. Way happier with the Toyo. The most weight one needed to balance was .75 oz. They ride better, are quiter, and have zero vibration. Not to mention half the money of the BFG.

I second the Toyo or Nitto. I have a good buddy with an 06 crew cab D-max with 35-12.50-20 Nitto Trail Graps and they are wearing great. He's had them on over 2 yrs and still have good tread left. Unsure of mileage he has on them. I would personally go with the Toyos or Nittos over the KM2's.

Nittos look a lot better than the KM2s. I have them on my Dmx now. I'm not getting the mileage of the KM2s. Probably 35k vs 50k. They are pretty quiet for an aggressive tire though.

I've got a set of the nittos on my f-150 and I like them alot. Been runnin em for about 3 yr now and still have good tread left on the original 2

I have no experience with either :flipoff1:

But I am liking my MTRs I got a few months ago, they are on the expensive side but the truck rides good and they are pretty quiet, do good in the rain too.

I bought some trail grapplers at about half tread and have put about 25,000 miles on them and they still have a good bit of life left! On a 1500 Chevy. I hated my KM2s more than any tire I've ever had...

Buy you a set of Co-op Grip Spurs !
You're gonna gripe about whatever you buy.
You're too freakin tight !

I like my nittos....of course they are just on a little half ton...can't afford them high dollar diesels you boys with money have

Thanks for the input folks :dblthumb: Believe I'll get the Nittos

Kevin- about 35,000 on the truck I think