• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Knoxville Lady In Need

TheViking

Targeted
Guy's my wife found this story online and I wish I was close enough to help. I hope someone here can help this elderly woman out.

http://www.timesfreepress.com/news/local/story/2015/feb/26/police-seek-help-tn-woman-surviving-jar-peanut-butter/290403/

That is really sad. I grew up next door to one of the officers. CAC (community action committee) has a meals on wheels program that is free for elderly and fixed income folks like her. I've honestly thought about putting my crawler to good use and helping deliver meals in snow/ice conditions.

Re: Re: Knoxville Lady In Need

pholmann said:
That is really sad. I grew up next door to one of the officers. CAC (community action committee) has a meals on wheels program that is free for elderly and fixed income folks like her. I've honestly thought about putting my crawler to good use and helping deliver meals in snow/ice conditions.
That would be something I myself would love to do and it would give the four wheel drive lifestyle positive light and make those extra expenses justifiable to our wives! They couldn't say anything about those axles, tires, gears, and lockers if they took thirty meals to those in need. Plus if you were play around on the street one day maybe Johnny Law wouldn't be so fast to write a ticket or you could pull a Rock Rods 4 intro on them...

Re:

Hey together with Mike and anyone else who's on this forum. I wanted to use this thread as a catalyst for helping this lady out. Heck even a twenty or fifty we waste in a week or month would be a huge blessing to this woman.