• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Knoxville, TN(or around / near Lenoir City) Where to buy nitrous?

I would sell all my nitrous stuff, I would have to check them, but I think 2 or 3 of the big bottles are full, and 3 of them are medical grade. Only difference is they put sulfur in automotive grade nitrous to keep people from abusing it. I would take 500 bucks for the 4 big bottles and a nitrous pump. Just he pump was over 500 when new.

zukimaster said:
I would sell all my nitrous stuff, I would have to check them, but I think 2 or 3 of the big bottles are full, and 3 of them are medical grade. Only difference is they put sulfur in automotive grade nitrous to keep people from abusing it. I would take 500 bucks for the 4 big bottles and a nitrous pump. Just he pump was over 500 when new.

500.00 for tanks pump and all?

zukimaster said:
Man that's ****ing stupid cheap. I paid 100 for a tank with a dip tube so I can use scales and freeze bottles.

Re: Re: Knoxville, TN(or around / near Lenoir City) Where to buy nitrous?

tonybolton said:
Nothin like gettin 11-12lbs in a 10lb'er 8) :p
Before I hit cable I got somebody to look at my pressure. He said man its a little high it's at like 1200. I said **** man that's perfect!

Re: Re: Re: Knoxville, TN(or around / near Lenoir City) Where to buy nitrous?

BUG-E J said:
Before I hit cable I got somebody to look at my pressure. He said man its a little high it's at like 1200. I said **** man that's perfect!
My solenoids wouldn't open at that psi :'( :'( :'(