• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

KOH 2013 Are you going???

It occurred to me I have not posted here yet, but I am going to KOH. I'll be helping with the crewing effort for CRAWL Magazine's EMC Unlimited entry, then staying the following week to wheel the place into the ground with a bunch of Canadians.

The plan is to arrive at the lakebed Saturday or Sunday the week before the race.

Stoked.

We will be out there on Friday night. Hit us up. I don't have the GPS coordinates to our camp but I can PM you with them before we leave. :awesomework:

If you are going to KOH watch this.

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsnFZDdG5bo&feature=share&list=UU1jZYooslIL7-WqBDdc3qGQ[/YT]

We will be out there on Friday night. Hit us up. I don't have the GPS coordinates to our camp but I can PM you with them before we leave. :awesomework:

Awesome. I'm a technological cave man so no GPS for me either. We'll find each other I'm sure.

Want to invite all the NW-Wheeler guys to swing by out tent at 104 SpiderTrax and say hi. Always part of the fun, meeting new peeps and representing the NW. Safe travels to everyone headed down, were headed out next Thursday early.

Have a safe trip down!!!!And I'll stop by and meet ya some time while we're down there!!!!I'm leaving at 4:00am the 4th after i get off work!!!!:awesomework::beer:

If you are going to KOH watch this.

<object height="344" width="425">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LsnFZDdG5bo&feature=share&list=UU1jZYooslIL7-WqBDdc3qGQ&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="344" width="425"></object>

I will not be going if there are any wifes needed company :redneck:

I'm sorry--Oregon fell into a deep hole--ya gotta go the long way now :haha:

We must have been in it when it was falling.

Between HEAVY fog along the coast, followed by truck issues in the last 1/4 of the state through petaluma, we only were able to do about 45-50mph through the entire state. :puke:

45-50 was pushing it hard, visibility was 100' off the hood of the truck and I was using GPS to tell me where the turns were coming up.

By the time the fog cleared the truck was running like ****.

Heading north in a couple weeks, taking I-5 all the way up, hopefully oregon won't be my new mexico again. :haha: