• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

KOH. Anyone here heading down that wants to Pit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pook

Anyone interested in pitting for a team racing on the Friday post up or pm me.

Really looking for people that will have rigs there.

Sounds like it would be awesome but if i get the chance to go i wont have my own rig :(

i might be able to volunteer for the team pook. I will keep you updated as i have to build my rig between now and then.

So tempting to raise my hand.....

But you wouldn't want a chick in the pits.....

Maybe a natural Brunette :D...

I would love to find a way down and give a hand Pook, but Iam probably on the bottom of the bottom list :booo: :haha:

I am working on a deal to haul someones Rig Down for them, so it it works out I would be happy to Pit for you and maybe the guy I haul down would want to chase, I will have to ask. I will let you know for sure as soon as possible.

Running the pits sucks. I pitted for larry and joey with hazardous concepts and its very boring. I would love to help ya out but its a must to watch this time. Good luck Chris.:awesomework:

what are you asking of the help? I have a electric snap on impact. And i wont touch dsi's rig, ****er didnt even say hi to me after i got him a breaker bar at this years race.:fawkdancesmiley::haha:

what are you asking of the help? I have a electric snap on impact. And i wont touch dsi's rig, ****er didnt even say hi to me after i got him a breaker bar at this years race.:fawkdancesmiley::haha:

Its not pitting for DSI :;

:D

Its not pitting for DSI :;

:D

Well yeah, your racing. I figured you would pair up with him in some way shape or form..The last part was a joke anyway.

what are you asking of your pit help? working every pit or just one?

Well yeah, your racing. I figured you would pair up with him in some way shape or form..The last part was a joke anyway.

i think he's planning on racing his new car :; DSI has bj baldwin and could car less about little old pook right now :haha:

I'll be there all week with a bunch of guys with rigs. What exactly do you need as far as help?

I've been told that having 2 pit crews and signing up for BFG pits, would put you in the situation of having to really lean on BFG pits to take care of you and the 2 pit crews would be really pushing it to make it happen. Expecting some long race distances this year with some decent distances for the pit crews to cover.

We don't know how many pits there are or what the course even is so its hard to make a plan but I'd like to try and get 3 dedicated to our team pit crews. As of right it looks like we have 2 rigs able to drive out to the remote pits, but they only sit 2 people each so if we had a couple more people with rigs to assist those crews and another pit crew of 3-4 guys we would be in good shape.

i think he's planning on racing his new car :; DSI has bj baldwin and could car less about little old pook right now :haha:

Yep the new car is going racing at KOH.

but I'll be codriving with DSI in December for another BITD race. He still cares about me :eeek: :rb: :haha:

I'll be there all week with a bunch of guys with rigs. What exactly do you need as far as help?

Man power for one or two pits would even help us out. Then you guys could meet up with another one of the crews hand over the unused spare parts and go watch the race.

Its all really up in there air right now. Once we know who we have on board with what we can make a better plan.

:beer:

Last edited:
Then you guys could meet up with another one of the crews hand over the unused spare parts and go watch the race.

:beer:

I sure hope you can get from one pit to the next faster than a pit crew can.

Then again, depending on coarse layout I suppose a crew may be able to shot cut the coarse. I guess that will be known once the coarse is released.

I would be happy to help, if nothing more than shuttling crew and equipment out early on race day morning and picking them up after you have passed.

Status
Not open for further replies.