• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

KOH. Anyone here heading down that wants to Pit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The desert racing I've been doing the pit crews are typically faster than the kOH cars...but thats because they typically can take the highway and have shorter distances between pits since the race course winds all around the mountians.

The issue is going to be that its a closed course and crews are going to need to stay off the trails and race course to get from pit to pit...I'm guessing there may be dedicated pit routes this year and possibly manned course crossings were they need to cross.

The desert racing I've been doing the pit crews are typically faster than the kOH cars...but thats because they typically can take the highway and have shorter distances between pits since the race course winds all around the mountians.

The issue is going to be that its a closed course and crews are going to need to stay off the trails and race course to get from pit to pit...I'm guessing there may be dedicated pit routes this year and possibly manned course crossings were they need to cross.

You're probably pretty close. With the distances being covered they will have to allow crews to be able to beat the cars to the pits.

How did I miss this??....I didn't even know this section existed.

Any and all help will be appriciated!! :beer::beer:

From what we've been told, most any 4x4 p/u should be able to get to most of the pits.

we should have the new pre-runner truck :cool: at 'most' pits....so it can carry the 'high-value' spares that we don't have many of.
We'll also have my p/u and Hugh's blazer that can camp out at a pit.
Pook's p/u will prolly live at main camp/main pit.
Anybody w/ a ready welder, a race radio or mod'd HAM radio, a powertank, and/or dump cans is MORE than welcome to join the team :beer::beer::beer:

--B

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts