• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

KOH Logistics and Trip Planning

Re: KOH Logistics and Trip Planning, 555 Racing and Hardline Crawlers LCQ

Matt O. said:
I talked to the Carter's and they were down for an RV so we may get one for our stay out there. I am not sweating right now though, I can camp if need be. I will be riding higher than a cloud of titties cause I will be at KOH at the Hammers
Until it's cold as balls at night SON! :woody:

Matt O. said:
I talked to the Carter's and they were down for an RV so we may get one for our stay out there. I am not sweating right now though, I can camp if need be. I will be riding higher than a cloud of titties cause I will be at KOH at the Hammers

True dat... I got clearance from the old lady to use monies back from income tax return this year ( should be nicey nice with the new homebuyers act they put in place for purchaser's this year and the fact I started at AirMed "single" ) Dont know how deep my pockets are going to be though everytime I put some back something comes up laughing1

I'd be in for an RV at 200 for the week John and James the F-toy guys and I have been talking about this. I was planning on camping or sleeping in my truck. I do want to get a room the night before we come home for a good sleep and shower. During the week i don't see much of a need for more than 1 or 2 showers. I have an 80 gal bed tank I could rig up for fueling the RV gen. Then we can get off road diesel and run it cheap. I have one, and can get more big 150qt coolers.
Matt, I do have a big 12x12 ish tent.

Man you have it all covered. Big truck, big trailer, big fuel tank, big cooler!

Yeah the more I think about an RV will be a good idea. We will have 3-4 in our truck, plus Pops/Adamn and they have have 1-2 with them. Wyatt, how many spots did you need to fill in the RV that your trailer will not hold?

Matt O. said:
Man you have it all covered. Big truck, big trailer, big fuel tank, big cooler!

it's all in who you bl....I mean know :flipoff1

Mr. Underkill said:
it's all in who you bl....I mean know :flipoff1

I like to refer to that as " Networking" My wife networked the **** out of me last night... laughing1

P said:
I like to refer to that as " Networking" My wife networked the **** out of me last night... laughing1

**** you young guys are lucky. mines in the "change" I never know whos going to bed with me.

This outta help with some motivation

Randy's rig. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCRkp-uDXbo

Randy;8885446 said:
It hit 93mph on Means dry lake with 5psi in the tires while in 4low:laughing:.

Ill get some pics up later.

4 LOW? Seriously? Holy fawk!

In the dunes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7k8hkDtx2c

Bones said:
This outta help with some motivation

Randy's rig. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCRkp-uDXbo

4 LOW? Seriously? Holy fawk!

In the dunes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7k8hkDtx2c

Yeah that thing flat gets it.

Im callin BULL on the 93 mph low range! It must have a usless high range.

WOW... that mug was hauling sweet ass !! drool

Caddishack18 said:
Im callin BULL on the 93 mph low range! It must have a usless high range.

4-speed Tcase. That is 700R4-2:0 tcase and 4.11 gears.

Yes, that is 4 low...one of them.

That is why you should build the Jimmy's buggy.

Also, DO YOU SEE THE DUST? Guys, KOH 08 was an exception to the rule. It is DUSTY AS **** out there and running this race with 75 miles and 40-60 miles of it being desert you may have to drive blind a lot. ALA Baja 1000 stuff.

Be prepared. I would not wait until the week of to try to drive blind with your co-driver calling out waypoints.

Wyatt, this is the first time I have ducked in here for a few weeks...those lines you drew on Jackhammer....yes, you can go anywhere you want in one of those canyons to get around traffic, but it is way easier said than done.

the only place where speeds like that will be a factor will be the lakebed and we are talking about a total of tops 4 minutes if you run that part slow. not to say that dust wont get kicked up in the whoops but nobody is gonna be going 90mph in the whoops. 60 tops, maybe.

I think the how fast can you go thing is more of a braggin right than anything and based on the video it does not look like top speed of your rig is going to win or lose this race. I saw lots of people going 50-60 mph, but very few looked to be hauling ass close to 100.

Matt O. said:
I saw lots of people going 50-60 mph, but very few looked to be hauling ass close to 100.

It is because they couldn't........

Doug.....there will be some nice flat spots this year other than the lakebed.........2009 is a different game.

Latest posts