• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

KOH Tacoma

Almost there, Tory, Justin and I have been putting a lot of hours into getting this done, we even had our wifes down helping out today.
On Friday we finally got the correct torque converter so the engine came out to install that, the rear axles showed up and were to large to fit in the locker, they were sent back to be cleaned up, then they turned out to be too long, so they were sent to Jantz to be cut down and resplined, the front inners showed up and were also too long, so Saturday they went to Jantz to be cut down and resplined.
The drivelines were built and delivered Saturday night, this morning we looked at them and the have the wrong size joints on them.
After we got the engine wired up found out we are missing some important items to make it go vrooom. Other than that most things are done, a few cosmetic things to finish and with no seat time or tuning time to race. Oh yeah we wanted to really keep the pre-runner theme going so we left the front fenders and hood white :2fingers:

ssl22004qp9.jpg

ssl22002vp2.jpg

ssl22003wb7.jpg

ssl21993gk4.jpg

Last edited:
HA

I don't have much to say guys. I am ready to load it in the trailer and rally south with my best friends. I'm tired and ready for R&R. Here we go guys lets go get it done in the desert! Thanks Pat and all involved. It is true when you want something bad enough in life you will bust r ass and get it no matter the cost. I have a talent and I am faukin goin for it the best way I know how to make all the folks behind me proud!:awesomework: Oh I have no idea the cost and don't care. Its my dream and worth every penny me,Pat.my sponsors, and my family have invested. Thats what family/friends do!

Last edited:
"The next big thing" I was just thinking about what Pat said. I like the sound of that. Crashy, Pat, Crystal, My GF rebecca, Jeffy, My dad, cory & Barb, Odie, Bob&Tina, Dave,Brian, Tory?, Too tired to think off to bed. Lets go to work at the KOH and have a blast makin rock sports history! I'm stoked

1176 mile from my house.Address is already set in the navigation and ready to go. One more day of work for me and a long awaited vacation for a week. Cant wait.:awesomework:

Have fun fellas!!!:awesomework: I'm sure lots of Pics / Vids are in order!!!!!:cheer: Lookin forward to them!!!!:corn: :D

Well after a little over 8 weeks, Larrys KOH Tacoma left under its own power. It was a full day and had Crash, Larry, Justin, Tory, Crystal and myself finishing enough things to get it ready for the race.
ssl22006dw5.jpg

ssl22007iv7.jpg

ssl22011kt2.jpg

ssl22018yf9.jpg

And Larry pulling back into the parking lot after the drive up 6th street
ssl22024of8.jpg

Great work Pat........see you at the hammers for a few well deserved beers. :beer: :beer:

Odie.

Great work Pat........see you at the hammers for a few well deserved beers
I will settle for a Monster or two. Now I just need to clean the Jeepster up for the trip down there.

Rollin though Pr.Or.. Crashy,me,rebecca,and jeffy, we rolled out of the exaust shop at 1:00am whw=ere dave did the pipes. got a list of stuf to do but it souds good.

Well after a little over 8 weeks, Larrys KOH Tacoma left under its own power. It was a full day and had Crash, Larry, Justin, Tory, Crystal and myself finishing enough things to get it ready for the race.
ssl22006dw5.jpg

ssl22007iv7.jpg

ssl22011kt2.jpg

ssl22018yf9.jpg

And Larry pulling back into the parking lot after the drive up 6th street
ssl22024of8.jpg

Awesome Job Pat, good luck and have fun.

Nice work "Those Guys." Have safe travels to CA and good luck representing the NW! :awesomework:

So on the way down we stopped at jess's shop (high angle) in paradise city--he got us taken care of with the yoke/front shaft issues. We spent the day in the parking lot in aplle valley getting alot more of the stuff done(me doing the wiring goods). So we are REALLY close...

Latest posts