• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

KOH Tacoma

good luck, looks awesome. wondering if you tested the lights yet, I know the output lumens is up there like HID but with little or no housing to reflect the light in wondering how the light is shaped to be put on the road. curious on the lights beam performance.

Hotel room and sleep. Oh yea nice. Got almost everything done. Minor things to do.

finish seatbelts
Toolbags
fill powertank
mount spare
check fluids
install radio headsets
mount rock lights
mount reverse lights
mount brake lights
fab hood mounts
paint body panels
install stickers

So we have a few things to do. Hope I get to drive it.

Thanks for all the support.

why waste time on all the lights, they are not going to help you get thru the race. its more time your not in the seat learning the truck, something that will help.
were coming through redding riht nowhere

I just saw his interview... Looks a little nervous. :eeek:

Good luck man hope make us proud.:awesomework:

1:30 am going to bed. race in 6 hours. Not nervous. Many interviews. Very tired and strung out. Truck is ready. Drove for an hour tonight. Here we go:awesomework: thanks guys

:awesomework: You guy's kick there *sses, And don't be scared Stickboy just strap in and kiss it !!!!:kiss: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :hi: :corn: :corn: :corn:

overheated after whoops section when overtaking people. evidently following the directions that came with the fan spun it wrong direction. crash rewired and they took off only for the fan wiring to burn up nto the harness dropping all power. crah worked on it the rest of the day and drove around after the race testing out other items.

Not at all--we learned from it--- We will rise from the down sides...

not at all... wtf.. you guys need to go in a corner and cry for a few

I was hoping you guys would make it all the way, not that you had to win, but finish. I know pat busted his balls to try to get that rig done..
I think it sucked you had stupid problems..

not at all... wtf.. you guys need to go in a corner and cry for a few

I was hoping you guys would make it all the way, not that you had to win, but finish. I know pat busted his balls to try to get that rig done..
I think it sucked you had stupid problems..

Lol--Na.. We knew the risks and we took them.. Big deal.. Like I say we have learned alot--not only on the problems with the rig side--the radio//the navigation--How these events are ran--and was really cool talking with the big boys in the game.....

Yeah As much as I wanted to see you guys finish. I knew under the circumstances that was a tall order. Kudos to you guys for atempting the impossible and taking it all in stride

Ben

Lol--Na.. We knew the risks and we took them.. Big deal.. Like I say we have learned alot--not only on the problems with the rig side--the radio//the navigation--How these events are ran--and was really cool talking with the big boys in the game.....