• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Labor day naches camping and wheelin? Who is going?

Funny rocks are closed and most of the trails to them.

Change the word "most" to read "all". Security is being set in place. Kaner trail is closed at the 1901/722 spur, after the third section. Trails above Milk Creek also closed. Only 4x not affected in the Little Naches area is the Wagon Trail and Ravens Roost.

wow sounds like a lot of us are gonna end up at elbe this weekend. Looking forward to putting names to alot of you all. See you all up there. I'll be the one in the blue flatbed toyota on 35's, trying to hang with the bigdogs out there

YUP! thats right, Sunday is ON:awesomework: Wagon trail head & 7a,m to the roost before sunset:rolleyes:& back Whenever:cool: ( CHEERS YALL ) ( 1-Yeller yota & 1- Forest Green Tj ) LORD HELP US ALL! BE SAFE--- EVERYYONE!:awesomework:

Well we mader back. An, awsome day for shr, IF thatis you don't count my NEW clutch S T O P P E D working. Thanks to the budy system my brother inlaw strap towed my Tj from somewhere on the ROOST to Wislinjacks. He and my sis then drov tha yota back to FS70 where his trck and trailer were. But, on the way his rearend went out so they slowly got back to their hauler took the toyota back to Covington, turned a round ta come get me and the family. They, left @ 5:30pm got back to Jacks @11:00pm and got use all home @ 1:00AM. bROKEN JEEP BACK IN THE GAYROJ goodnight. ( cheers):beer: I'll post some pic's & maybe some vids tomorrow.:rolleyes: