• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

landcruiser springs.

You can make them work you will have to lengthen the hangars. Are you looking for Lift?

You need to check out

www.ih8mud.com

That is all landcruisers and will have any information you can dream about

Stock springs or lift springs made to fit an FJ60 will fit. Nothing else will just "bolt up".

If you have the fab skills to make other springs fit, you have the fab skills to do a SOA, which will fit 35s easily and be pretty flexy.

x2 on checking out MUD.

Stock springs or lift springs made to fit an FJ60 will fit. Nothing else will just "bolt up".

If you have the fab skills to make other springs fit, you have the fab skills to do a SOA, which will fit 35s easily and be pretty flexy.

x2 on checking out MUD.

Again check mud, but use the search, there pretty picky over there about that:kissmyass:

Again check mud, but use the search, there pretty picky over there about that:kissmyass:

It's not that bad - post a stupid question or a question that's been answered ad nauseum, and people will tell you to do some homework first. It's maybe 5% of the crap you'd get for posting a similar question on PBB. The point is that there is more information than you could hope to ever read, and it's all searchable or available in an FAQ sticky at the top of the forum.

60-series section seems to be more tolerant than some others, but it just depends on who you get. I mean, how many times can you answer the same tire fitment questions?

Dear 5-0-9 wheeler;
The FJ60 leafpacks are definitely made specially for the *J6* series ONLY! There are even differences between the front and rear leafpacks on the J60 series, that being the at rest (uninstalled) eye to eye measurement is a couple millimeters more on the front leafpacks than it is on the rear packs, but it's not generally a consideration when swapping springs.

The best possible suggestion that I can give to you is for you to bend your own leafpacks, my friend. I know it sounds like a daunting task, but leafpacks ain't rocket scientry and it doesn't require an Einstein-like brain to be able to fab your own leaves from blank spring stock.
Your friend;
LAMAR

Last edited: