• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

6" leaf springs ?

moparfreak21

chero
:fish: Hello, Ive been looking into getting another set of leaf springs and would like some feedback you all. I'm running a 3" rustys pack and AAL on the rear currently and the performance is just not where I need it. The jeep is currently at 6" of lift and after some research, nearly all the threads were pointing to this "Big off road FlexE" pack or Alcan kit, but I cannot find anything on how to get a set coming in? The jeep does get driven on the road but I'm looking to focus more on the off road aspects of the leafs. So any feedback on what flexes well for you guys will be much appreciated. Please dont tell me to make a bastard pack with s10 leafs because I'm looking to just swap leafs in and if I have to add some shackles onto it.
Thanks

I run the skyjacker soft ride 6"springs for about a month now, and they flex very well and don't beat the crap out of you either. So far I'm happy with them other than I needed to order the 7.5 lift for the rear of my xj. It would be worth a look into them anyways, I believe mine was right at 300 shipped